AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics Logo

AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics

Having problems with AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics?

AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics Customer Service Contacts

+1 909 643 5166 (Customer Service)
+1 909 923 8743 (Customer Service)
+1 903 303 2444 (Text Only)
450 FM 2493

Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics Customer Service. Initial AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics. Discuss the issues you have had with AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics Credit for returned merchandise

This company is either incompetent or just out to cheat you. I purchased an indoor antenna, it didn't work as described, I called their tech support guy who agreed it wouldn't work in my location. They told me to return it, at my expense, and I would receive a refund in "2-3 days". 16 days later no refund and worse, they do not return call, emails, or texts. My usps tracking receipt shows it was delivered to them, but as i've said... No response. I would strongly advise people to avoid this company. I wish I could give no stars.
Dennis

AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics Antenna LAVA HD 8008

I bought a LAVA HD 8008 antenna from antennadeals and when I got it I tried it and it would not work. I have a low powered antenna that picks up 8 channels, I thought since it was a higher powered antenna it might pick up more channels. It would not even pick up one. They advertised it had a 60 day money back guarantee. I have sent numerous emails and still have gotten anything about a refund. I have ford about a thousands complaint about this company with the same complaint. They are a scam company, do not order anything from them.

AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics refund for returned antenna

On Aug. 27, 2018 I ordered online from AntennaDeals.com the HD8008 4K omni-directional amplified HDTV antenna and was charged $111.90. A few days later it arrived and the instructions said that it could be mounted in my attic and would pickup any broadcasts within a 125 mile range. I decided to mount it outside on top of my roof. Connected it to my Sony VEGA flat screen TV and followed their instructions and did a channel search. It found ONE TV station about 27 miles away. The four major TV stations about 35 miles away in Columbus, OH would not even register. I did numerous channel scans over the course of 3 days and still the one TV station was the only one to register.
      I called the number on their web site for assistance during their advertised regular business hours and had to leave a message. No one called me back. I called again and left another message and still no return call. I texted them on 9/19/18 and again on 9/25/18. I finally got a reply wanting to know "what's going on?" After explaining that I had performed all of their suggested fixes I asked if I could return it for a refund a purchase a different one.
      This is a copy of their text in regards to the refund: "Or we can wait for you to send it back then refund then setup a new order...the latter is the fastest route to an antenna exchange". On 9/27/18 I confirmed by text the address to send the antenna back to. They said to use the original shipping carton and return it to the P.O. Box listed as the return address label. On 10/1/18 I shipped everything that they had sent me with a tracking number. I got a confirmation that it was delivered back to them on 10/4/18. On 10/11/18 I sent them another text asking about my refund. No reply. I called and left another message, no reply.
      Mr. Jimmy Howe, Sales Manager, listed on the web site is NOT an honorable person. Nor is Lava Electronics Inc. I have made numerous attempts to contact ANYONE about my refund but to no avail.

• Updated by mndvan · Dec 09, 2018

I have been texting the phone number that I originally had been texting with someone every Thursday asking where my refund is. Still no refund nor any replies.

S

AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics — lava omnidirectional antenna - don't waste your money

This antenna does not pick up channels even 23 miles away. When I inquired about the possibility of returning...

A

AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics — hd-8008 outdoor antenna, hd-468 indoor antenna, and 2 converter boxes

Was able to get an RMA # and shipping address to send product back to as none of the equipment worked well...

Antennadeals.comno customer service

As usual, I am one of those people who's constantly ignored by their customer service.
        I am having a serious problem with an antenna I recently bought from them (fell for their ads). It doesn't work.
        There's no way to contact them, It seems like their office is empty and everyone is at home preparing for Christmas. No one wants to do their job properly. My emails are not replied, no one ever called me back. Once I get an opportunity to cancel it, I will with no doubts.

AntennaDeals / Lava Electronics — Scammers

I won't say anything new. My antenna works like crap. They provide no customer service at all, never...

S

Antennadeals.com — incorrect product shipped/horrible customer service/refusal to respond to communication attempts

I ordered an item from them on July 12, 2017. On July 17, 2017, I finally received a package from them. It...

J

Antennadeals.com — lava antenna and pro install kit

Their website claims to ship within 24 hours and deliver within 1 to 3 days. I ordered an antenna and pro...

D

Antennadeals.com — Lava hd 2605 & 2805 antennas

Mike Kevin Monroe (SCAMMING POS!) Antennadeals, com (Rip-Off and Scam artist!...

K

Antennadeals.com — Unhappy customer

I bought an outdoor antenna from AntennaDeals and it arrived damaged. When I contacted customer service...

Antennadeals.comPoor delivery & Poor customer service

Antenna Deals' website states product will be received in 1-3 days. I placed my order 7 days ago & it hasn't even left Texas yet! Tried calling Customer Service as website states they're open Saturday's until 7:PM CST. Called @ 4:PM CST and got their recording that 'no one is available now'. I sure hope the remote control I ordered works when I finally receive it because I don't plan to ever deal with Antenna Deals again! Still waiting in Arizona...

H

Antennadeals.com — Can't make contact tried many calls and emails

Purchased antenna from Antennadeals.com and does not work. I tried several times to call and they never...

www.antennadeals.comlava 600

I bought lava900 it is cheap piece of plastic to put it up and cable is a very thin cable for radio . The cable snaped off and the unit wont stop moving with the wind it does lock down. I email them 3 times and had a fulll refund within 48 hours and purchase lava hd2805.

AntennaDealsHad issues with providing faulty equipment

I ordered a digital antenna (HD) from these people and person told me in many conversation what I needed so I ordered it. When it arrived I unpacked it and started putting it together any soon found out there was a piece broken and another didn't fit very well (it had to of been packed that way). I email them right away and they replied promptly said that the new pieces would be shipped. I waited for 2 weeks any I emailed them and probably 40 more time without a response. They promote that every is American made, customer satisfaction is #1 with them, and prompt service.

This in not a big ticket item, ($2.00-$5.00)and for a Texas based company it's really this kind a thing goes on. My advice is to DO NOT Buy Any Thing from AntennaDeals.com

• Da
                  David789 Aug 31, 2020

I odered a 2805 unit and they sent me a w605 unit, I sent back on July 3rd and they received it back on July 5th by tracking number. They will not respond to emails, phone calls or texts. Been trying several times a week since Julyi have reported it with the BBB and pissedcomsumer.com. they advertise as 100% guarantee refund, what a lie

• So
                  Sonja Carter Sep 30, 2019

Returned antenna per their instructions 1st week in July, have not received a refund and they will not return my calls, not sure why they are allowed to stay in business!

• 69
                  69tr3 Oct 22, 2017

Bought HD2605 ultra 4K and controls didn't work, took several days for them to respond. Got new part and antenna still wasn't
                  any good. Got less stations then my $10.00 HD tv stick. Finally got number to send back, now waiting for refund 10 days so far.

• Ad
                  Adammckh Aug 29, 2015

Website states product will be received in 1-3 days. It's been 7 days and the item hasn't even left Texas yet! So far, not impressed. Website states their Customer Service is open Saturday's until 7:PM CST. I called @ 4:PM CST and got a recording 'no one is available'. Hoping the product I ordered works! Still waiting to receive it...

• Jm
                  jmartin70 Jan 16, 2014

I bought the LAVAHD2805 antenna from antennadeals.The remote control was bad and I tried to contact them but never heard anything from them. I sent 4 emails. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Maryand Oct 17, 2013

I wouldn't buy from AntennaDeals either. Their ad on e-bay stated American Made but, right on the box, it states Made In China! When we got the antenna it was missing parts. The remote did not work. And most of all, we only got a few stations with this antenna. We got more stations with our old antenna, "A LOT" more. I asked for our money back and had to pay $17 to ship it back to them. So, I had to pay to send their junk back to them. "Just Don't Buy From This Company" You'll be sorry you did. By the way we went to Radio Shack and bought a big antenna with the rotor and we had to pay much more for the set-up but, it works, we get a lot of stations. As a matter of fact we got 60 plus stations. Never knew there were that many stations out there.