Vodacom / contract / sim swop / deactivated account problem not solved over 24 hours / now running on 72 hours and phone still not activated!!!

1 SOMERSET WEST, South Africa

Good day.

On friday at 7:30pm on the 4th november 2016, my phone had lost signal completly, within this time I had contacted the customer care line to determine the problem, your operator - pumezo read to me a date 2016/03/11 which states 11 of march 2016, however she assured me that this was thursday the 3 november 2016, stating that someone had internally upgraded and completed a sim swop without my acknowledgement, I intern laid a statement at the police station and went to the store to lay this complaint and on arrival jacob at somerset west branch assured me that it was only a faulty sim!!!

Now due to this in convince I have been offline since friday being promised that my phone will be reactivated and a new sim swop would of been done, however nothing!! Still to date the sim swop is pending and no one can ensure me a lead time!!

I will now be taking this matter further to a high court and laying a affidavit at the police station due to lose of business today..

Thank you!