Vodacom / someone keeps taking my airtime

South Africa Review updated:

Hello, I have been buying airtime from Vodacom and it would dispair without me using it. I went to my closets vodacom store and they couldnt help me with the problem and I phone the vodacom careline and they were also useless.. in the meantime I am loosing money/airtime.. and i also received a message from this number [protected]) saying that money is being deducted from my call account and I went to vodacom again and they said I am subscribed to something, I told them that I never subscribed to anything.. and they didny even try call the number to check, so when I phone the number it said " it does not exist" I mean seriously!!!
Vodacom has DISSAPOINTED me big time on time dilema.. I always thought highly of them but not anymore..

PLEASE HELP ME..

Comments

• Oc
      Mar 06, 2012

I have exactly the same problem. Last month I bought 450 rand airtime bundle purchase from my phone, then I use the sim card. it in the computer.
    I supposed to get 2.5gb, but after about 300 its finished. This month the same thing happened. I know the guy on the corner is a programmer and he sits on his internet all day as he is retired. so I dont know if he has hacked into my system and so on. Not saying its him, but someone is stealing my airtime.
    I dont know how to stop it.

• Mm
      Apr 30, 2014

It seems that Vodacom is in cahoots with these unscrupulous so-called "service providers". They took R2200.00 over 2 months from my Vodacom account, saying I subscribed to their service. There is no way that I subscribed to such a company, as I only use my phone to receive calls. They are lying thieves and are getting away with it. I tried the ombudsman but they are useless.