Vodacom / lack of service delivery

Just over a week ago my husband &I decided to subscribe to Vodacoms advertised BlackBerry. We began @ Clearwater but unfortunately once we had signed all the necessary documentation we were informed there was no stock. We patiently waited 5 days, each day being told stock will arrive that day, until I made the decision to go else where. Clearwaters service was helpful &it was due to headoffice not sending stock.

I made a few calls & found that Fourways has stock. We arrived to be told that unfortunately I need to have cancellation documents form Clearwater even though the contract was never activated. Bronwyn supplied the phone & requested documentation form Clearwater. Next snag encountered was until that paper work cleared the sim would not be activated. We reapplied in my husbands name. Sorry you cannot link 2 different credit cards to one name (separate billing). The final straw was when the application was declined due to fact we applied for another contract in the last 3 months. All this for R150month. 10 days later 8 calls & my sim still isn't connected. What will it take? Your franchising killing your brand, stores are not interested in service delivery.