Vodacom / no delivery

1 South Africa

My name is rhuanda marcks. (Lockie). I had a talk 500 with vodacom and my contract was due to expiry at the end of may. I called in the middle of may and was told to leave it until the end of may, because I could loose all my free minutes. I called again on saturday the 30 may 09 to do the migration and a top up 135 and go onto prepaid. On tuesday mng I wanted to load airtime and realised that my contract was never cancelled. I called vodacom, spoke to martha moshula and she confirmed that they had system problems on that saturday and was unable to do the cancellation. She told me that my debit order for plus/minus r850.00 will still go through, but they will reimburse me at the end of june 09. This was referred to a teamleader. I never received the reimbursement. Thusfar I have spoken to the following people on different dates-theo, portia, martha, patrick, tasneem and names I cant even recall. All their calls are recordered, so they should be able to track my conversations. I called again today (27.07.09) and this matter is still not resolved. It is almost two months later. I did what I had to do within the correct period, I now expect vodacom to do what they have to do.