Vodacom — elite mobile
I have now been battling to sort out a query that has been going on since june 2009 neither vodacom or elite mobile seems to be interested in helping me.In june I was contacted by elite mobile to take out a contract I explain to the operator that it should be activated after the 15th june as my contract with mtn only expired then they did not adhere to this. I received the handset but no simcard. The card was activated without my consent. After numerous calls to elite the handset was uplifted from me on the 02/09/2009 and I was promised that my acc would be credited by vodacom within 30 working days which never happened elite also advised me that the contract was cancelled and that they are communicating with vodacom in this regard. (Special dept that deals with this type of issues) I also have another contract with vodacom I took out a chatta with absa for my son and vodacom combined the contract so with result they keep blocking his no. Because of the other contract which I will not pay as I have never used the facility I do not know who to turn to for help anymore nobody seems to want to help could you???
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience
- Vodacom - bad service
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!!
- Vodacom - data usage
- Vodacom - vodasure insurance
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling