Vodacom / bad service centurion mall
So I went into the Vodacom shop in Centurion mall hoping to get my problem solved but I spoke to a brick wall.
I paid my premature cancellation amount on the 30th of November 2016, but to date, I am still being invoiced.
I asked the Vodacom person (lady) to please check for me why they are still debit me each month.
So the lady said do I have proof that I canceled my contract, so I showed her all my documents (Proof of Payments and the confirmation email from Vodacom that they received my payment and that my contract is closed).
So they lady said I must phone accounts department and sort it out with them, now I must do her work nice.
I asked her if I can please phone the accounts department from their store phone because I don't want to use my airtime to hold on for an operator, you usually hold on for 30min if you are lucky, with Cell c its 2min max.
Then they lady said no I can't use their phone because the battery is flat.
Then I told her that is the exact reason why I left Vodacom on the 30th November 2016.
What type of service is this?
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling