Vodacom / bad repair work
On Saturday the 2nd of May 2015. I returned my iPhone 64GB Silver for a warranty repair as I have bought on the 19th of March 2015. I received a loan phone without internet access and could not import my contacts. I was so relieved when they sent me an sms to fetch my phone on the 6th of May 2015, I was also very impressed by the quick response in rectifying the issue.
My phone touch function is malfunctioning,
Upon receiving the phone I had to do the whole setup from scratch of my phone.
so they just cleaned up the software and installed the latest iOS again.
Not even 24 hours of receiving the phone it does the same thing. Now I have to take my phone back to them to do the same thing again. On the repair note of the phone there was no notes to state the repair work they have done.
I am so disappointed, and regret not buying this phone straight from I-Stores
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - always out of stock
- Vodacom - customer service
- Vodacom - service provider
- Vodacom - 0610307375 data depletion over da last 2 days 12th to 13th
- Vodacom - cellphone contract