Vizio / Terrible customer service
I purchased a Vizio VX32L television at Costco in Dec 2007. After a few weeks of using the unit, a 4" vertical green stripe began to appear on the screen. I first contacted Vizio Customer Service in January, 2008. Vizio, at first, refused to replace the TV claiming that I had damaged the set. After escalating it to a level 3(?) status, Vizio finally agreed to send me a replacement TV. After 3 more weeks, the replacement TV arrived, WHICH WAS ALSO DAMAGED! After 5 minutes of use, the screen would scramble and freeze and a loud popping noise would come from the speakers(I thought it was going to blow up). So, after contacting Vizio yet again, and sending the broken replacement set back (they put a $600 hold on my credit card until they received the unit back)they agreed to send me a second replacement unit. After 3 weeks and no replacement TV, I contacted Vizio again for follow up. Their promise was that they would express ship a unit to me. After another week, no replacement. Another call to Vizio and I came to find out that they screwed up the work order. It is now July, 2008 and after several broken promises ("Lost the work order", "The TV is on back order", "That person who ordered your replacement is no longer with the company"...) I still have no replacement TV. So, after 7 months and at 10 - 15 hours of being placed on hold and bounced around from department to department at Vizio, I am done. I am throwing my broken Vizio TV in the trash and buying a Sony. Take my advice, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER waste your money on a Vizio product. You will end up with a broken piece of junk, out your hard-earned money and will be frustrated to no end. It amazes me how a company with such defective products and horrible customer service can stay in business.
More Vizio Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service! 
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit 
- Vizio - digital tuner stops working after 1 year 
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - defective product design / warranty 
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch Plasma Burn in
- Vizio - vizio 50" p series 4k ultra model p502ui
- Vizio - (2) 50 inch vizio led and lcd televisions 
- Vizio - application no longer supported/customer support experience 
- Vizio - issues with 32 inch vizio tv and customer service
- Vizio - vizio 4k ultra hd 50"