Vizio HDTV / BAD QUALITY/POOR CUST SERVICE
New Vizio purchased 11/7/8, t.v. kept shutting off. Bad Power Supply. Already purchased 4yr extended warranty. Returned unit back to Wal-Mart 11/22/8. Run around with Customer Service about getting warranty refund back. !st told I wasn't in system. Then given 2 bad phone numbers to call. Finally got a correct phone #, and was given a bad e-mail address and mailing address to properly cancel extended warranty. I feel this is a fraudulent way to scam customers, because you only have 30days to cancel a warranty for a full refund. Sending cancellation request via certified mail. Should have viewed previous complaints before buying this junk. At least I found out in time to return back to store and purchase a more reliable brand. STAY AWAY FROM VIZIO...IT'S JUNK!!! AND YOU'LL GET A VERY FRUSTRATING RUNAROUND FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE.
More Vizio HDTV Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service! 
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit 
- Vizio - digital tuner stops working after 1 year 
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - defective product design / warranty 
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch Plasma Burn in
- Vizio - vizio 50" p series 4k ultra model p502ui
- Vizio - (2) 50 inch vizio led and lcd televisions 
- Vizio - application no longer supported/customer support experience 
- Vizio - issues with 32 inch vizio tv and customer service
- Vizio - vizio 4k ultra hd 50"