Vizio — Stay away
Bought this HDTV in Dec. 2009. In January I had a problem with the remote. After some haggling, the remote was replaced for free. In March, the TV stopped functioning. It turns out that the warranty excludes anything that has to do with power surges (there had not been one). On that ground, the warranty claim was rejected, and I was given two options: either have an onsite visit, which, including repairs, would have cost $400, or shipping the TV to California, for a cost of $250 plus shipping charges.
I bought a larger HDTV (not VIZIO) for $500, and I shall never consider VIZIO products again.
More Vizio Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service! 
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit 
- Vizio - digital tuner stops working after 1 year 
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - defective product design / warranty 
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch Plasma Burn in
- Vizio 32 LCD TV - The worst service I have ever had in my life! 
- Vizio P50HDm 50 Inch TV - horizontal red green and pink pixel line 
- Vizio 20 Inch HDTV - poor sound loud statick terrible customer service
- Vizio - Pop of death 
- Vizio HDTV - BAD QUALITY/POOR CUST SERVICE