Virgin Mobile / incompetent thieves
Virgin Mobile's online cell phone ordering system automatically changed my delivery address. I never received the phone, but was charged $105. After repeated complaints, they finally agreed to send a second phone, but it never arrived. I disputed the charge with the credit card company and got a refund. In retribution, Virgin suspended service on a previously existing account, but only AFTER charging me $15.90 for top-up. Their customer service people are unthinking, scripted idiots who lie and are rude. They don't care about customers. Their customer service phone system is terrible. All in all, a bunch of incompetent thieves.
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile - bill
- Virgin Mobile - refund
- Virgin Mobile - unlimited nationwide data 
- Virgin Mobile - phone service.
- Virgin Mobile USA - cell phone service