Virgin Mobile / incompetent thieves

Virgin Mobile's online cell phone ordering system automatically changed my delivery address. I never received the phone, but was charged $105. After repeated complaints, they finally agreed to send a second phone, but it never arrived. I disputed the charge with the credit card company and got a refund. In retribution, Virgin suspended service on a previously existing account, but only AFTER charging me $15.90 for top-up. Their customer service people are unthinking, scripted idiots who lie and are rude. They don't care about customers. Their customer service phone system is terrible. All in all, a bunch of incompetent thieves.

Va

Comments

17th of Aug, 2008

virginmobile is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are also total thieves. be warned. They turned off my phone for nothing and kept my minutes and my cash. The workers on the other end of the line are the stupidest people I have ever talked to. I am going to stand out in front of their office tomorrow with a sign and tell all that they are a lying, rude, thieving crappy, company.

• Pk
      2nd of Sep, 2009

Done with this poor company now, smashed the phone to make sure i totally eliminate them..These theives charge their high rates if you let your ballance reach $1.50 (and immediatly put money on your ballance) when your on their $2 a day plan...had a $15 top up that lasted about 20 minutes...This ignorant company must be shut down in the future.With the hurting economy and such negative comments everywhere about Virgin Mobile, i'm very suprised the big box stores keep them around, That 20 minute thievery has happened a few times now, very dissapointing