Victoria's Secret / return policy with receipt
I purchased $88.22 this morning. When I returned home after shopping I realized that a bronzer lotion I purchased was actually the tester. It was half used and dirty. Unfortunately I did not have my glasses on while shopping. When I drove back to the store later the SAME DAY to exchange it for a real bronzer lotion that was not a tester I was informed that I had to wait in line. 4 people working in the store, 3 standing around, 1 at the register, 3 in line ahead of me. After waiting to be helped, I was told they needed to scan my drivers license in order to exchange the product. When I objected, saying I did not trust anyone with this information, I was informed that if I did not give my license to be scanned they would not exchange the product. THIS IS BLACKMAIL. I am 60 years old not 18, I had the receipt from the SAME DAY, and the sales person could not even tell me where the information went. THIS IS HOW IDENTIFY THEFT HAPPENS.
I will never shop at any Limited Brands Inc. stores again including Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works and Bendels.
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - store at tuttle mall, dublin, ohio 
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience 
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!