Victoria's Secret Logo

Victoria's Secret

Having problems with Victoria's Secret?

+1 800 411 5116 (Customer Service)
+1 800 695 9478 (The Angel Card)
4 Limited Pkwy
Reynoldsburg, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Victoria's Secret.

Complaints & Reviews

Victoria's Secretbad experience

Those work for victoria's secret online shop are so arrogant and likes to confusing people as every single time i called they with queries they have a different answer to that. and they totally do not care about the customers and enjoys to make us run around, well that is at least my experience with them.

i placed an order with them and there were some misunderstandings abt the billing address, they straight away decided to cancel the order, though everytime i contacted they i got a different answer, one minute they said the order is cancelled the next i have to do this and that to speed up processing my order and then after i make several international calls they decided i hv to contact my credit card company to get the payment approved, and when i called my credit card company they said there is no problems at all, so i contacted VS again, and they told me my order can not be processed anyway and this is all my fault nothing to do with them

anyway, as a indivudual oversea customer i cant do anything against them

and am just shocked is this how americans do business or its just VS does not care about the customers as they are a big brand?

• El
      Elena73 Nov 26, 2013

Same story, very bad experience with the costumer service after I spent 1.500$.
      they don t care at all if they lose costumers. They always shipped international order with FEDEX wich is fast now they just made an agreement with another carrier that delivery after more then a month!!! unbelievable and on the phone before approve my order they assured me Fedex was the carrier...

Victoria's Secret — maybe their bras need warranties.

Women flock to this place for the ultimate cleavage and "sales." I have spent hundreds and hundreds of...

Victoria's Secret Pink Clothesused to be better quality, now they wear out after one wear?

If you want tees, sweatshirts and sweatpants that will last for only a month, than the Victoria's Secret Pink clothing line sweats and t-shirts are for you. A few years ago, when the VS Pink line came out, I had one sweatshirt that I wore constantly for two years, and it finally started to pill and rip, so I bought a new one, and wow, did the quality go down. After a month the sweatshirt looked like I had it for a year. It shrunk, and I didn't put it in the dryer, it pilled, faded, and I was dissappointed. My friends have had the same issues with theirs. Especially the t-shirts, which pill after one WEAR, not even washed. It's horrible. Is there any way to regain that great quality they once had? Or are they so busy trying to be "trendy" to the point of putting "scribbles" to make it look like a kid got ahold of it, and heavy gemstones on their clothes that are not comfortable on the clothing at all? Consumers want quality, not quantity. It's almost like VS Pink is a sell-out now, they make so much of it that it's quality has gone way down.

• Tr
        trinitydmg Oct 05, 2011

yes i completely agree. I also feel like their designs are very plain and not really cute, the new 2011 fall line. I went online to thier site to buy something, and i couldn't find anything that i really "HAD TO HAVE"
        I'm very sad because back in the day, every single item was a "HAD TO HAVE" for me. Very disspionted like yourselF!

Victoria's Secretincorrectly sized for bras

about a year or two ago, i bought a whole slew of bras from victoria's secret. i walked in, the sales woman greeted me, i told her i needed some new bras, as my old ones were worn out and no longer fit properly. she fitted me right on the merchandise floor, in front of everyone, no sense of privacy whatsoever or any empathy or thought that this may go against my own personal sense of boundaries. i was already uncomfortable about a strange woman measuring me in an intimate area, as it was, and now i was really feeling red-faced. so, that finally done with, she told me my size was a 36 C. when i tried the bras on, they seemed to me to fit. they seemed skimpy, but to me, they looked that way on the models in the commercials and in the catalogs, as well. several days ago, i went shopping at macy's to get a clear strapped bra to wear with my halloween costume. i didn't return to victoria's secret for this need, because of the emparrassment i suffered during my last experience in their store, for one thing, plus, i didn't feel like spending fifty bucks on a bra i would only likely wear with this costume and possibly not get much use out of, outside of that. i bought the same 36 C i had been wearing for the past year or so, and was off to a halloween party. within an hour, i had a janet jacksonesque wardrobe malfunction, and the fabric holding the convertible strap in place had ripped. there was no way to even temporarily fix the problem at the party, so i had another famale party goer tuck the strap into the back of the costume. great, more embarrassment! that's the second time victoria's secret caused me embarrassement, now. a day or two later, i took the bra back to macy's for a refund or exchange. the woman told me i needed to wash the bra before taking it back, so i did that and brought it back again. the woman that helped me was wonderful. she looked at me and looked at the bra and helped me pick out the size she thought i needed. i hadn't looked at the size at this point, but noticed that the bra did fit very well. much better than my bras at home, and better than that of the one that broke. i began to get curious and looked at the size on the tag; i was beyond shocked. i was just beside myself. it was a DD! and the saleswoman said i could almost go to a DDD, depending on whether the brand i tried ran a little smaller.

wow, i had come to think of myself as a C for so long, that my perception is completely thrown off. when i look in the mirror, i still see that C cup i had been for so long, and when you're told by a so-called professional that you're a certain size, that's what you believe. i have spoken with several other women who have had the same problem with victoria's secret saleswomen measuring them incorrectly. the point of a bra is to get support for the breasts, so you don't wind up with a national geographic situation, and that is not what i was getting out of these ill-fitting garments. i'm way too young to end up like that yet. it's no wonder the stupid bra broke, that victoria's secret employee really screwed me over. i mean, it's like putting anna nicole smith in an A cup. that sales woman could scarcely have been more wrong. and now, lately, i've been having shooting breast pain, no doubt, due to the extreme difference in the size i wore, and the size i actually was. i am all about comfort, i don't squeeze my feet into ill-fitting shoes, for the sake of fashion. my health and comfort are more important to me than impressing a bunch of people i don't know anyway. so why would i have knowingly put myself in so much discomfort in regards to my lingerie? i considered that i have gained weight since i estimated the last time i really was a C, but i've recently lost weight, and apparently, that weight absolutely did not come from my chest area. and i seriously doubt my breasts have grown that much in adulthood. now i'm wondering how many other salespeople have misled me regarding my bra size. now, i do have the frame to support a larger breast, so back problems aren't an issue, and i'm pretty intelligent, so that would have been another clue to me that i was in the wrong size.

i've heard other women speak of their sizes and would just quietly think to myself that they must be sized wrong! meanwhile, it was i who was wrong all along! or rather, the victoria's secret employee who no doubt measured me that way, so i would buy their bras, as their bras only run up to size DD. more than likely, their bras run a little small and i probably would have been a DDD in that store, which would have obviously meant i would have had to shop elsewhere to get my proper size. so now i have to go out and buy a whole new set of bras, instead of just one or two at a time to replace worn out undergarments. this whole ordeal will end up cost me a fortune, much to the satisfaction of any lingerie store, which will not be victoria's secret. i will never shop there again. sorry, vicky, you're running out of secrets and you just lost another customer for life. and nevermind the embarrassment i've suffered because i'm a woman who i doesn't even seem to know her own bra size. no thanks to some greedy little money grubbing cow working at vicotria's secret. very selfish, unprofessional and inappropriate. i remember when you could still find an honest salesperson. i remember when corporations still stood by a code of ethics and morality, and now that type of business is a minority. corporations are now the scourge of society, like AIDS or cancer. it is a sickness in this country and i believe a major cause of rising health care costs. over time, stress will make you sick everytime and the level of corruption in corporate america stresses everyone in one way or another. shame on you, victoria's secret. this is not your only sin, either, i've read several articles about scandal regarding formaldehyde used in the fabric, polyester and rayon being sold as silk and cotton. and i also noticed that it's absolutely impossible to complain to victoria's secret directly with my complaints. if a company isn't open to criticism, they are telling me they already know they have something to feel guilty for and aren't willing to listen and therefore, cannot improve their business practices and cannot therefore be truly successful. i will not trust a company if i even catch a hint that they are scandalous and will not do business with a company i can't respect or trust. i can only hope that many other customers will make the same stand against being treated as subhuman by companies who sacrifice their dignity and pride on the altar of the almighty dollar. this is the only way any true change will come in this country. ladies, looking sexy is not as important as the clear conscience that comes with knowing that you're supporting a company with a sense of your humanity in mind.

• Am
          amariec Nov 08, 2009

I think it's pretty ridiculous that you think the salesgirl sized you wrong for more business. The truth is, most of the associates are there very part-time. Bra sizing is one of the things that the newer girls rarely get right. They should've had it double-checked by another tenured associate. It happens. And when it does, most stores will exchange your bra for one that is the correct size for you. But to rant & rave that she was being malicious in her sizing is laughable to me.

• Ar
          argylesocks Nov 08, 2009

Having gone through a bra fitting through Victoria's Secret employees before, I can say that they are not as bad as you claim. Perhaps it was the one clerk that sized you that made a mistake, in which case before you blame the entire store, you should have gotten a fitting from another employee there. VS bras definitely run smaller as I usually wear an A or B cup and they sized me as a C cup. Either way, I think this complaint is very over the top. Had you not brought health care into this, the complaint would not seem as much of a joke.

• Ju
          jules12 Dec 07, 2009

You couldn't tell that something was wrong when your DDD breasts were spilling over a C cup?

• Em
          Emily1237 Feb 06, 2010

they didnt size you wrong, silly. in a years time, a womans breasts grow and change; they outgrew the old measurements. the old bras still fit because they had been stretched out. you cant blame them a whole year later, if it was a week later that you went to get a new bra and it didnt fit, that would be different. but even then, all bras are made differently, and the best way to really be sure that they were incorrect would have been to measure yourself soon after they had measured you.

• Lb
          LB1228 May 26, 2010

As an associate at VS, I can tell you that it is highly recommended to receive a bra fitting every 6 months due to fluctuations in size. At the time you were measured, it is possible that the sales associate made an error. But we are just regular people that work at VS, we're not error-free humans that can swear to never making a mistake. It happens; when was the last time you made a mistake? Probably not too long ago. On the other hand, it is possible that you were not sized incorrectly at the time, and happened to change bra sizes over the course of a year. The majority of women will have changes in bra size, especially when weight gain/loss is involved. I don't understand how you could have been in a size that was obviously different, and not have noticed, especially in a bra other than one made from VS. We can't be held responsible for making sure that everyone is in the perfect size, all the time. Sometimes, personal judgment is necessary. Also, I agree that accusing the associate of sizing you incorrectly in order to have your business is ridiculous. I hear women being sized all the time, and the associates will tell them that they are a DD. It's not something that is avoided. We sell up to a 38DD in several of our bras for a reason. If the company wanted the associates to try and squeeze everyone into a C, there would be no reason to produce larger sized bras. I'm sorry to hear that your experience wasn't great, but keep in mind that one associates possible "mistake" shouldn't be a reflection upon the entire company. Instead of slamming the door on VS because of one incidence, why not try another store? You might be surprised with what you learn. Every day I work, I ask people how they found their experience to be and 99% of the time customers have positive reviews, especially with the fitting room. Come back and see us, you might change your mind. If you do and are still unpleased, fine, I understand if you choose not to come back. But to not return because of one time just reflects ignorance and an unwillingness to give anything a second chance.

Victoria's Secretitems missing

We had a very unpleasant shopping experience at Las Vegas Victoria’s Secret store # 051113, which is located at Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile Shops.

On 08/10/2009 9:06 pm, We purchased a total number of 248 items at amount of USD $1172.89 in this store. When we loaded these items into the car, we noticed that there is one box is lighter than the rest of them. We opened it and found out there were 15 bottles short. So we rushed back to the store right away with the question box. At first the store manager said it’s impossible that items inside a sealed box could go missing. Then we point out that box had been re-taped and showed it to the store clerk, so the clerk asked her manager to check it out right away. But the store manager just assumed that this box could be opened form us, took something out and re-taped so she did not want to do anything about it.

That is just so-ridiculous! Totally UNACCEPTABLE!!

First at all, what does that mean for re-taping that box? Why did we bother to spend more then one thousand of dollars to purchased 248 items and make up a story (re-taping the box, for this instance) for those missing 15 items? How much those 15 items would cost? You do the calculation! Will we stupid enough to re-tape the box only for taking advantage of less than 80 dollars?

Second, when we came back to LA and checked the items which we purchased from that store, we realized that not only there were 15 items went missing, but 1 to 3 bottles short here there for other products as well. And there was 1 bottle which is not even on our purchase list. We just cannot help but wonder what a manager with this poor damage control could qualify for a brand store like Victoria’s Secret? Why we paid the EXACTLY amount of money, but we could not get the EXACTLY products which we purchased for?

Third, when we called Victoria’s Secret customer relations dept. to claim this situation, the customer representative could only tell us that the products had already been out at customer’s hand so there is nothing they can do. Well well, does that mean when an “Unfortunate” customer purchased vast amount of items, in store or by mail order, and he/she could only “hope” these boxes will have the correct amount of items in it? Should any boxes are supposedly with correct item counts? We had been purchased several thousands of dollars with more than thousands of pieces from Victoria’s Secret, should I count them one by one in the store front desk only because I cannot trust the store packaging system anymore? And why this issue only happened in this particular Las Vegas store not anywhere else?

I am absolutely disappointed about the whole thing and I do believe a shopping experience with an issue like this, Victoria’s Secret’s business relationship with the general public was seriously jeopardized.

• Zo
            zoolo Aug 19, 2009

Who goes to Victoria's Secret to purchase -248- items all at once!! Actually if you are making that kind of purchase and they are simular items, like all panties or mostly beauty, you need special permission by a district manager and paper work to be filled out obout the purchase. If a few things were missing and you went directly back to the store the items would have still been on the counter. As for the the empty box, it should have been replaced at no cost to you.

• De
            Denise40 Sep 01, 2009

No, actually, as a previous manager for VS I know for a fact that some manager's will sell that many items without permisson first and then use an excuse to get around not going through correct channels because pressure to make your store's sales quota is sooooo high. I even had a district manager tell me that I "should have made a small purchase" with my own money in order to make my sales quote...when I was only about $120.00 away from my goal.

Are you missing the point that mistakes can happen at the point at which the boxes were packed? The bottles will not be at the counter if the bottles were not pulled out of the box one at a time and scanned (not too many sales associates do so for multiple items...they just scan one bottle as many times as needed), nor will the bottles be at the counter if they were not in the box to begin with.

Many people go to VS to purchase so many items at one time...sometimes to resell outside US...that is the reason for getting District Manager permission. However, that rule is not always followed. Read between the line.

jodes21 Feb 23, 2010

This story is ridiculous. Why would you purchase over $1000 worth of VS merchandise in Vegas? I bet you looked real sketchy walking back up into the store claiming you had '15' missing bottles? Im assuming secret garden fragrance. No store would help you because YES it does look like you re-opened it. Sorry, but thats your own fault for being so ignorant.

Victoria's Secretincomplete refund

This just occurred between May 5 2009 and July 30 2009. It is unbelievable.
          I purchased a dress online from VS. I used a gift card and credit card on the purchase.
          The dress total was $48.00, the tax was 1.82, Order total 59.92. I received a 20% offer taking 9.60 off the total for a total price of 50.32.

I returned the merchandise. They will not refund shipping so the total refund should be 40.32. I never heard back from them so I called to check. They returned 33.00 to my credit card.

1st I paid partially with a gift card. I'm not complaining because I don't ever want to do business with this company again.

But the total refunded is not the correct amount so I called. I CS rep tried to explain to me for over 20 minutes how they were taking 20% off my refund because I received a 20% off offer- Has anyone EVER heard of anything so ridiculous? Of course, that is not the way it works. They took 20% off at checkout and I was charged 50.32- then they do not want to refund the correct amount. It was the most absurd conversation I've ever had with a CS rep.
          I asked to speak to a manager who called me "sweetie" and told me I didn't understand.

Actually, I think they didn't understand.

So I went through the math again- found that they had charged me for a shipping label that I didn't use- in fact I have my own receipt and a shipping label still in my hand. So they refunded another $5.95 for that- getting me almost to the total I should have received at the beginning. The missing few cents and dollars they told me was a tax on shipping and handling- who knows if that is true but I didn't get it back.

This company is either deliberately trying to deceive and steal from customers or they do not have the proper systems in place to accurately handle refunds and exchanges. It is clear their staff doesn't know what is going on either.

At worst, this is a scam. At best it is the poorest customer service I have ever seen. I will NEVER shop with them again.

• Er
              erked1 Oct 04, 2009

I think I understand. You got a discount on your dress so you are being refunded for the price you paid, but not the shipping costs. I don't know about tax on shipping. If your dress was $48 and you got 20% off your dress was only $38 really. if you got 33 +5.95 then you were refunded back 38.95. Maybe a math class would be good for you.

• Da
              dahilagarden Mar 15, 2010

The point is that the total refund was incorrect from the beginning. I had to get it all sorted out finally and that was only after two phone calls and an additional conversation with the manager.

The explanation that "they were taking 20% off my refund" is entirely in accurate.

The real problem was that they charged me for a shipping label I never used- it took tons of digging to find this out.

Victoria Secretproblems, problems, problems

I have purchased numerous bras and panties set from Victoria's Secret (VS) and it was my worst nightmare. I thought I was making a great investment, by spending the extra money for a QUALITY bra...that was not the case. I have experienced the following problems:

- The underwire came out of a several bras after hand washing them.
            - The bras were extremely irritating underneath and in between my breast area, which caused a rash.
            - The clasp/hook in the back caused irritation and bruising.
            - The rhinestone bra strap broke.

These just a few of the problems that I have experience with thier product.

• Bo
                bobtheman Jul 20, 2009

Worst nightmare?? Not just an inconvenience, but WORST nightmare? I call ###.

• Pi
                pinkphone88 May 31, 2011

if you washed them in the washer that would explain the falling apart of the bra...the bras tag says to hand wash. if your gonna spend $5o on a bra wash it correctly

Victoria's Secret — return policy with receipt

I purchased $88.22 this morning. When I returned home after shopping I realized that a bronzer lotion I...

Victoria Secretcharges

i went to a victoria secret store, and purchased items, I also signed up for their credit card.in order to even activate the card I had to agree for that protection plan something about first couple months free, blah blah blah. so I agreed. after that I got charged about 15$. I called the customer service for that protection plan, and asked them to cancle it but since its on the statement I had to pay it. so next month, it shows up again on my statement, 15$. I called again to cancle it, they said since its charged I have to pay it. so I paid it. the bill came in for next month, with another 15$ charge, so I started to get a bit furious, that im paying for nothing. I called them again and complained that my statement shows that I paid twice but it was credited twice back to me, BUT I still need to pay another 15$. I kept on telling the guy that it doesnt make sense, I paid twice and being charged twice again, BUT I got a "refund" twice. so shouldnt that all cancle out? they kept on telling me that I had to pay it. I was so mad, I told them to cancle everything. I was sick of paying for nothing. this went on for about 4 months or so... I wasted a little over 100$ and those supposedly refunds didnt come back to me, or got credited back to my account. what BS. dont sign up for that protection plan that we supposedly "have to".

• Gi
                  gins Jan 29, 2009

Yes I know they got me on that one too but for me, they automatically put that on every one of my credit cards so I was paying $15.00 for about 6 cards every month.

• Os
                  ostatekitty Aug 04, 2009

you don't HAVE to agree to that protection plan, but you will have to say "NO" at least 3 times to get your card activated and get off the phone. i had to sit through their agressive sales pitch twice since i have both a VS and an express credit card, even though i explained to the express representative that i had already heard the pitch from the VS people and was not interested. they just keep talking like you've never said no. i wrote letters to both companies expressing my displeasure, but shockingly no response. it think it is CRIMINAL that you should have to sit through an agressive telemarketing pitch just so you can activate your card and SPEND MONEY IN THEIR STORES!!! apparently people aren't spending and they have resorted to this desperate scam to flush out their bottom line. if i had a limited or bath & body works card, i could potentially have had to listen to the pitch 4 times, for nearly an hour out of my life. ridiculous. if my card expires or i lose it, rest assured i will not sit through another pitch - i'll simply cancel.

my advice??? don't activate your card. peel off the sticker and see if you can use the card already. i bet you can. this is just a way for limited brands to part you with more of your hard-earned cash. criminal.

• Wo
                  WorriedCustomer Jun 15, 2011

I just had my Angel card activated yesterday and had agreed to get the protection plan for $15/month even the customer service on phone sounded rude. At night, I couldn't sleep well thinking why I agreed to it. I only wanted to activate the card for no other obligation so now, I will cancel it. For you not to be in the same place, maybe it's right not to call the number to activate the card and just try using it. Yes, I bet is it's already been activated.

Victoria Secret — claim of not receiving payment twice... but when I paid both times I have always pushed submit

I have been late on one bill in the past four years (since I received my victoriasecret card. I have never...

Victoria's Secret — poor products, rude salespeople

I will never shop at Victoria's Secret again. The clothes fall apart when you wash them. If you purchase...

Victoria Secretwired polily

I returned my bra to Victoria's Secret on Oct. 24, It is more than 10 days, however, when I check my account today, my money has not been back.

Yeah, it is my fault not to keep my receipt carefully, but I just never though there will be any problem with returning.

When I talked to the clark in store today, they rejected to locate my return record unless I show my receipt. How wried the policy it is. I have been a casher in a restaurant, I know it is easy to track each transition, especially that I remembered the exact date, and I have my credit card number with me, and they should have all my information.

I have no idea about what kind of trick they play, and just want my money back, I felt like my right has been violated.

Please remember this store, it is in Okemos, Meridian Mall. Be careful with their casher!

And any advice to help ask my money back is more than welcome!

Victoria's Secretbad service

Rude staff, only one register open, sales person left the sensors on my panties so I was forced to dig thru the trash to find my receipt so that I can take them back.

• Mi
                      Miss Mee Dec 30, 2010

I had a very bad experience at my local Victoria's Secret in the mall on Tuesday, December 28th.
                      Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale, so I should have known that the store would be jam-packed. I really needed some new push up bra's, and have looked forward to purchasing some since Summer. I took about 10 to try on, went into the dressing room and was the only person there. I waited patiently for the clerk with the keys to come and get me a room. She then was rude enough to let two other girls that just came out of no where get my room. When I asked her if any were avaliable, she snapped at me and told me to wait my turn. I waited for a ridiculous 17 minutes exactly until there was a room avaliable. When she saw the room was avaliable, she decided to ignore me and left the room. The woman who had the room was courteous enough to let me have my room, and stated to me that I was treated very poorly. When I left the room, the clerk then asked me how I got into one. I explained there was an open room avaliable a woman let me have. After this, I waited a total half hour in the line alone! There were only 3 registers working, 2 of them with women struggling on how to properly return merchandise. So, instead of waiting in line I gave my mother my bra and had her keep my place. I went over to the Panty clearance and started looking the selection over, and I grabbed a few pairs. I noticed on the tags that none of them were marked down to their clearance price, but I decided to take a shot at purchasing them anyway.
                      Upon entering the register, the new clerk apologized for the half-hour inconvenience. She then scanned my panties and they did not show up on clearance. I explained politely to her they were in the clearance bin. Upon hearing this, she did NOT believe me. She was trying to make it out to the manager in front of me and my Mother that I was trying to get a steal on panties. I then went to the clearance bin and showed her the pairs from the bin that were exact replicas of the panties I had intended to purchase. The manager then told her to go ahead and give me all of my panties, even the ones that were not on clearance for $3.99. When I was done paying for the items, I looked at my clerk and told her to have a nice day. She then glared and me and told me her day would be better when the sales were over, because it would ward off all of the "cheapo rip-off customers" who buy clearance bras.
                      Never in my 35 years of living have I been so upset at the unprofessional-ism that Victoria's Secret holds.
                      If this is going to be a PROfessional company, they need to start acting like one.
                      I also purchased some items from Victoria's Secret offline. I was very upset at the quality the bra's came in. My bra's came in a little package, and were smashed upon arrival. The customer Service Representative was a very rude Salesperson, and if I would have to rate the women that are working for Victoria's Secret...I would give most of them a 0 out of 10! SHAME on them for the attitude they have, it's bad enough they have to sell good bra's at such a ridiculous price, let alone treat their loyal customers like complete garbage!

• Hn
                      hno Jan 25, 2011

Then don't shop there. You're correct that they treat everyone like garbage. Try being a GUY and buying a gift - they think you're not even a human. But this isn't a scam or anything illegitimate; you just weren't happy with the service. Apparently millions of braindead idiots are, so who cares? Do you think this is going to change anyone's mind?

• Il
                      Ileen69 Feb 16, 2011

ur a liar she did not say that :)

• Co
                      connie_sicat Jan 27, 2012

most of the staff of this victoria secret are not really good in hayyat mall..we are filipina we have discrimenation of this people.they give the things to other nationality the things that on sale, and we are the first to come on that shop in front of them thy give the things that was on sale because they dont display some of stuff, if we ask them to give us also but they refuse its realy unfair to my nationality, , , why because we are pilipina?even we are pilipina we are not haramiya because we how to pay..so im just hoping to this shop to give ur staff some maners to others...

Victoria Secretpenalty charges - victoria secret credit card

I have had such a terrible experience, I will never shop there again. I purchased $60 and was pushed/sold on getting their Victoria secret card instead of using my own visa card. Big mistake, I get the bill and as I am a canadian, they refuse canadian cheques or funds which is all that i have access to. the problem gets settled in 2 months and they accept mycredit card. I start to get hit with hundreds of dollars of late charges. I explain the situation and after numerous calls/conversations and time I finally get someone to listen and they tell me all is settled and cleared with a small penalty of below $10. Then I start to get penalties again after that. Calls start again, I get called a liar and had to deal with the most rudest people ever - Michael B. I have never been so insulted and harassed like with this co. I finally got a credit, I must have spent hours and hours with tens of diff people. NEVER AGAIN will I or my family deal with Victoria Secret!

maniac0511 Feb 03, 2010

I experienced horrible service from their credit card customer service as well. Never again using Angel credit card.

Victoria's Secretbeware

This occurred last year. I made a purchase at the store for about 80 dollars. Went home. Then NEVER got a statement from them. When I finally get a statement from them, it told me that I owed them 120.00 dollars. I called and the Indian woman took my information and said it was paid over the phone. She didn’t put the right info into the system and the company never got payment. Once I settled with someone who did speak English the 80 dollars went to about 119.00! SOME SALE... beware of credit card companies that sell out to India!!

• Se
                          Seriouslywow Apr 11, 2012

OK wow great for being a racist. how do you know it was indian woman? your the dumb one that decided not to check the price. your jsut a stupid fat wanna VS model looking racist ###!

• Yo
                          YoureAnAwfulPerson Mar 10, 2014

You should know that their call center is not out sourced. It is in Ohio. So is the credit card department. Check your facts.

• Sq
                          Squadfather1 Mar 10, 2014

They charge more for the jumbo size panties, "Victoria." Hope this helps.

• Sq
                          Squadfather1 Mar 10, 2014

correction..."Valerie"

Victoria's Secret Online Store — faulty products!

Faulty products and faulty online shopping system. They always get my order online wrong. I thought it would...

Victoria's Secret — poor customer service!

In mid July 2007, two months before I was to leave for vacation, I ordered close to $1000 worth of bikini...

Victoria's Secret — charge before shipment!

Also before when we order merchandise from Victoria's Secret, they would put a hold on our bank card...

Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com — selling polyester as silk!

It seems that every time I order something silk from Victoria's Secret, I get something either polyester...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices