Menu
Victoria's Secret Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Victoria's Secret
reviews & complaints

www.victoriassecret.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.6 335 Reviews

Victoria's Secret Complaints Summary

51 Resolved
284 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Victoria's Secret's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Victoria's Secret has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Victoria's Secret. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Victoria's Secret reviews & complaints 335

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Victoria's Secret reviews & complaints

R
4:11 am EST

Victoria's Secret Customer service/ transparency regarding online orders

On 30.12.2023 i placed order no #[protected] contained 3 products Victoria's secret amd i paid in full by bank card. On the same day i received the confirmation email.

On 08.01.2024, i received the invoice with 2 products out of the 3 ordered.

From here followed a whole exchange of emails in which i asked for explanations and the answeres, which i did not receive for each request, were very vague and without concrete exanations - you were refu ded the amount for the product that was out of stock. I mention that although we ar on 11.01.2024, nothing was arrived in my bank account and the support received from the company is insulting. It would have been much more professional for the company to inform me of the situation when they discovered it, so that i dont end uo asking for explanations and noi beig answered or being answered vaguely and off topic. Shameful attitude.

Thanks,

Rodica

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Victoria's Secret representatives only. If you are affiliated with Victoria's Secret, please claim your business to access these details.

J
11:55 pm EST

Victoria's Secret My order - not able to confirm

Hi,

I placed an order on the 17/11/2023 and have tried to get a shipping number to track if it is on its way as I require before christmas.

I have emailed cs@victoriasecretbeauty.com.au 5 times to get a response but all I get is what I believe is an automated response saying the following

Dear Can You Please Help Me It Is $178,

Thank you for choosing Victorias Secret Australia.

Your ticket number is 51732 and to view the status of the ticket, please visit the following URL:

We will be in touch within 24-48 hours. We appreciate your patience and have a great day!

I can't seem to get any help on it - I have even been on chat 24/7 and they are telling me my order number is incorrect.

What else can I do, please help

Jo

Desired outcome: I would appreciate a respone please

C
9:23 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Victoria's Secret - My victoria secret credit card/ discrimination urban environment

Good evening,  My name is Ms. Carleen Barrett and I reside in Brooklyn, New York.  Last year around October 2022 I found myself in hardship and applied to the hardship program with a Victoria's Secret credit card.  My credit card number is [protected] exp 1/26.  I was approved for 1 year and completed my one year with 12 consecutive payments that were...

Read full review of Victoria's Secret

Is Victoria's Secret legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Victoria's Secret as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 15% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Victoria's Secret stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Victoria's Secret should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Victoria's Secret earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Victoria's Secret achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Victoria's Secret. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Victoria's Secret has registered the domain name for victoriassecret.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Victoriassecret.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Victoria's Secret website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Victoriassecret.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Victoriassecret.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Victoria's Secret, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Victoria's Secret website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Victoria's Secret has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 15% of 335 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Victoria's Secret protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Victoria's Secret. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
5:23 pm EST

Victoria's Secret order # w109033295

Ordered on Line

October 2023

This is the second time I have ordered under ware and have not gotten what I ordered. I ordered 5 bikini panties for $35.00 on Sale and received one pair of cheeksters for $10.50. It's not worth my time returning them. Just wanted to say I am very disappointed. I do not live near a store any more and my only option is to order on line now.

Desired outcome: I would like my 5 large black lace trim bikini panties for $35.00

5:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Victoria's Secret Ordered for 174$ nothing happened and no one replied from CS Team

I can forward all the mails i had with you guys and their is no resolution of anything, please can you , Order number was E024451373, please contact me back because this is such a [censored] thing about such a company to take orders and never deliver them and provide no support to the customer

[protected]@gmail.com is my email address please contact me and i can provide you what all information you need to process my refund.

Desired outcome: I need the refund because i never received the products

4:21 am EDT

Victoria's Secret Clothing, Bras, Panties

I've spent thousands of dollars at VS IN THE PAST, in store and mail order, but not a penny more. I am grossed out by the ugly obese models, I can't believe there is an advertising agency out there that thinks this stuff sells. WHO has the goal to look like that?

Obesity is the path to a short life and it's ugly. I won't buy any product sold by a "model" that looks the opposite of what I want to look like. GROSS.

Desired outcome: What happened to the beautiful models? They SOLD the VS product line. How much money is VS making today? lolGo Back to what worked or just accept it: Go Woke, Go Broke.

J
12:01 pm EDT

Victoria's Secret Bras

Hello, I had recently ordered two bras from you back in April Order# W098733685. I am not very happy with the quality of these bras, especially for how much they cost. I am having an issue with both of them and the wire coming out continuously. One of the bras it is coming out near the top right side by the armpit area and the other bra it is coming out on the right side down near my breast. Please advise what we can do to make this ok.

Jessica Sommerfeld

2:32 pm EDT

Victoria's Secret Customer service

On 9.17.23 at 2:20 PM my mother and I went into the Kalamazoo store at the Cross-road Mall - Not greeted but ask for help from a gal of color with blond hair in long braids. Never got her name but asked her to check the bra I had on for size to get started. She did measure and said that seemed right. She gave me a "try on" bra put me in a stall and after 8 minutes NEVER came back. I asked my mom to find her, and she looked all over and found her at the front of the store, my mom told her I needed some help and the employee acted like it was a problem. She then came to stall and said "that looks good" I asked for try on the same bra that I wore when coming in, gave it to me and gone for another 6 minutes, my mom had to go find her again. This time the bra did not fit properly, I asked why the big difference she stated the other is just a try on. She was so nasty about me asking questions and I felt like such a burden. That we left. I have been shopping at Victoria Secrets' for over 40 YEARS! I will NEVER be going back into this store. at the price of your bras, I expect much better customer service. Looks like you have lost another customers.

Desired outcome: Not sure

D
9:05 am EDT

Victoria's Secret Employees

I visited my local Victoria’s Secret over the weekend to partake in their panty sale. I had a few coupons I wanted to use, including a 30% off I used on a perfume rollerball that the young lady sold me at the register. I explain to her that I wasn’t anticipating spending over $50 and I had another coupon at home for $10 off of 50. She explained to me that that would be no problem and all I had to do was bring in that coupon and show my digital receipt and they could do the price adjustment. I went in the following day with my digital receipt and coupon in hand. I spoke to a different young lady, who seemed quite confused, and the manager was also standing out front checking people out on the registers. The manager immediately got involved and pointed to a little sign that is glued to their counter that has extremely small print on it, and basically told me to read the fine print. I told her I could not read that small as I did not have my glasses with me. The young cashier walked around and skimmed through and told the manager that I did not say anything about me not being able to get the price adjustment. The manager then told me that I had to go home and get all of the items and bring them back in. When I questioned this and stated that all of the SKU numbers were listed on the digital receipt she proceeded to tell me that’s the way it is, and then I have to return all of the items and essentially re-purchase all of them again. I was furious about this and told her I thought it was ridiculous but that I would do it. I turned around to leave and was clearly upset, and the young cashier tells me in a very Barbie voice. Have a nice day, this, just made me more upset, and I said yeah right and then she proceeded to laugh very loudly at me in front of all of the customers. I went home and returned in just a few minutes as I live very close by. I had all of the panties and rollerball in the same bag. I purchased them in the day before. The manager proceeded to pretend like she did not know why I was there and asked what she could do for me. This was not starting off well. I explained I had just been in there and I’m pretty sure she knew why I was there as it was less than 10 minutes ago. I showed her my Victoria’s Secret card and she was nasty and said she did not need that card and all I had to do is enter my phone number. I explained I had used a 30% off coupon for the perfume and I wanted to make sure that that would be reapplied. She stated immediately that she could not do that, and that it is too bad and that’s the way it is. I asked for her name and she refused to provide it. She said that it is the corporate policy. I reminded her that it probably won’t be too difficult to figure out who she is being the manager at that location and she said good luck. I turned around to walk away, and she told me to have a nice day in a bubbly little voice. I will never be back there again, and I’m going to be canceling my card as well. It seems impossible to file a complaint with their quality control department to. Apparently they do not care about how they treat their customers. Victoria’s Secret sucks in my eyes now and I will no longer be back

Desired outcome: I want an apology for the degrading and demeaning treatment that I received not only by the young lady, but by the manager who should be leading by example. I also want my $10 off.

9:52 pm EDT

Victoria's Secret Lightly lined tshirt bras

In January, I bought three lightly lined t-shirt bras from Victoria's Secret after realizing they were one of the only brands that carry 32 DDD bras. The three bras that I bought were the only ones in the entire store in my size. Within about four months of purchase, the clasps in the back broke on two of the three bras, and one fell out on the remaining third. I have purchased cheap bras from discount stores in the past that were better quality. I will not be purchasing anything from VS again as they were relatively expensive and broke immediately. I will say they were very soft, but that's irrelevant if the bra cannot be held close all day.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund.

A
5:51 pm EDT

Victoria's Secret Bra

I bought a bra in April 2023. It is now only July 2023, and the hooks on the back of the bra have broken and the bra is unusable. I contacted customer service and they said I am past their refund/return policy. However, I think that an expensive bra should be made with high quality material, not something that was broken within a few months. They preceeded to tell me it's all about how a bra is washed and cared for. When I have gotten inexpensive bras that last longer. That does not make any sense. I will not be shopping there again, as their customer service is nothing like other retailers.

They offered me a $15 gift but since their stuff is not inexpensive, this can't serve any purpose. I would have been happy if they replaced the bra, instead of a refund. They did not offer me any options.

Desired outcome: Replacement

S
9:13 am EDT

Victoria's Secret Customer Service - Firewheel Mall - Garland Tx

I walked into the establishment to exchange three bras that had been purchased online. Two of the bras I purchased myself the third was. A gift. We started at one register and the lady was brand new and no one was around to help her. We than walked to another register. She struggled for a while. Others walked up and did not offer hellp. She called her manager who refused to tell me her name. (Blonde with rainbow tattoo showing) After exchanging 2 they refused to exchange the third. I asked why they said it was because they could not find it under my phone number? It was a gift that was purchased online. They continued to treat me rudely. Refused to tell me their names.

This is the worst VS the xperiwnce I have ever had and will not return to this location.

Desired outcome: Train your staff to be courteous and offer other options.

L
8:34 pm EDT

Victoria's Secret My Victoria secret credit card

My name is Lavern Marsden. I went shopping at Victoria Secrets on 04/22/23. I am a lawyer and normally never complain about anything and have gone down other channels to resolve this problem and getting the run a round. I will take this up the command chain If I have to. I'm really surprised I have to go this route. On 04/22/23 I went to Fashion Valley Mall with my daughter to go shopping. I went in Victoria Secrets to get some items. I was using my Victoria Secret credit card because I had a balance of 145 on the card. The items I was purchasing came to $202.00 at the register. I told the cashier to use what I had on my card which was $145.00, and I would pay the difference in cash. I put my card in the card reader and the balance was $57 dollars I was going to pay in cash. When I went to pay the cashier said she forgot to put in my 10% coupon she had. She pushed the back button on the computer, and I was told she would have to do the transaction all over again. I was fine with that she scanned all the items again and now my Victoria Secret credit card kept declining. She called the manager, and the manager told her to call customer service and have them reverse the charges and they were not able to do it. The manager asked me to use another card for my items and it will take 2 to 3 business days before the charges would be back on my card. She was not very nice. I was treated horrible, and nothing was my fault. The cashier was almost in tears because she kept apologizing for what she did. I was in the store for 2 hours trying to get this resolved. The manager asked me to use another card so I did use my US bank credit card and the manager gave me a discount. I was so frustrated. I waited a week to see If the charges would be back on my card and as of today the statement is saying I bought some items for $52.00 and I did not buy anything on my Victoria Secret card. I have my statement from the bank I used with the items I purchased. I don't know what is going on but my credit card should show a balance of $145.00 and now it's showing a balance $203.00 which is incorrect. Please call me or send me an email. My phone number is [protected] my email is [protected]@yahoo.com. My Victoria Secret credit card last 4 numbers are 2123. Please look into this

Desired outcome: I never made any purchases on my Victoria secret card on 04/22/23. I should have the $145.00 balance on my card because it was never used.

V
11:42 am EST

Victoria's Secret Very expensive bras

I have been emailing back & forth with Victorias Secret to complain about 2 very expensive bras I bought for my daughter back in April that are now falling apart (& have been for some time) making them unwearable. These cost £60 each! As I purchased them on-line & checked out as a guest I do not have any account details but I do have proof of purchase as I paid via PayPal. We got all the way to the stage where they said they would send me a returns label & arrange a courier collection however all communication has now stopped as I feel they just can't be bothered with me anymore. I am not going to leave this issue because these were very poor quality for the price & my daughter is very upset that she is unable to wear what was her favourite underwear.

Desired outcome: A response to my 4th email asking them to send me a returns label & arrange a courier collection so they can see the damaged items with the end result being a refund or partial refund

H
10:52 pm EST

Victoria's Secret Store not opening as scheduled and rude employees

Hello,

I am from Columbus Ohio but in Mobile Alabama visiting. I looked on line to see what time the local Victoria Secret opened on Friday January 6, 2023. The site said 10:00 am. I drove to Bel Air Mall in Mobile Al, but the store was not open. I arrived at the mall at 10:40. Someone in the mall said they open at 11:00 am. I sat outside Victoria Secret along with about 15 people waiting for the store to open. At 11:00 the doors did not open we were all waiting at 11:25 the store was still not open but I did see people earlier in and out of the closed gate. I called the store number at 11:25 and spoke to an Emily I said there is a group of us outside your store waiting to come in don’t you open at 11:00 she said I don’t know when we are opening. I said what do you mean she repeated herself I don’t know when we’re opening. I said well it would be nice if someone would come out and let all of these people standing here and let us know you have no idea when you are opening the store instead of leaving us stand here waiting. Dead silence on her part. I said hello she said you can call back in and see if we’re open. I said is your manager there she said yes she put me on hold for several minutes she came back and said she said she’s too busy to talk to you. I asked what the Managers name she said Amber. I said this doesn’t look good for Victoria Secret not very customer focused or very professional. She didn’t say a word. I hung up. This is the absolute rudest and most unprofessional experience I have encountered trying to shop and spend money at a store. The careless attitude and unprofessional behavior is Unacceptable! A total waste of my time driving 30 minutes then wasting my time waiting on the store to open and dealing with the unprofessional non customer focused employees Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

Cheryl Hartzell

M
11:36 am EST

Victoria's Secret Store Credit Card

Description of Complaint:

In June 2022 I was shopping at Victoria's Secret. I was encouraged to open a credit card to save money on purchases. My husband warned me this is a scam. When the bill was received it was paid in full through our online bank bill pay. No credit card or further statement was received until December 2022 when we were informed we owe $196! I called the phone number for assistance and was informed that $100 could be waived, but nothing more, that these were late fees and interest for unpaid late fees and interest charged since August when we paid the bill on time but the payment was received 2 days late on their side. This is a scam to get more money from a shopper who received one bill and paid that bill on time. No credit card was ever sent!

Desired Settlement:

Correction to a credit report; Billing adjustment

Desired outcome: Billing adjustment to $0 owed for Margaret Sensenig, Oak Ridge, NJ 07438

8:17 am EST

Victoria's Secret Victoria’s Secret boxed shipping tape

The paper tape they use is worthless. I came home from holidays to TWO rather large boxes that were open and empty. Why? Because the tape they use peels up and off, opening the package in the mail. This last box has a label from USPS that it was received not sealed. Now I have to call and plead my case. They need to use the proper size box for heavy boots and plastic sealing tape.

Desired outcome: Resend the two boxes in undamaged condition.

8:32 am EST

Victoria's Secret E019783149

I am furious after spending 2 hours of my time selecting 250$ worth of merch during black friday sales, only for it to be returned to the warehouse for no reason, and no efforts made to send my rightful items to me, or give me some kind of coupon for percentage off/gift card for the very obvious inconvenience ! The customer care representative even went as far as to suggest that “‘next time please ensure your address is correct” when It very much was 100% correct and there was absolutely no reason for my various items not to be delivered. I am very disappointed as a valued customer of Victoria’s secret. Guess i’ll be shopping elsewhere from now on.

Incident occured - Ordered Nov 30,2022

“could not be delivered” no explanation as

to why, and no effort to resend/offer discounts to the customer for the inconvenience.

Refund number: E019783149

Desired outcome: Giftcard/35% discount and a list of same itemsor similar items to my order.

Z
3:17 pm EST

Victoria's Secret Order not received

Placed an order on Dec 5th. VS canceled without notice. when I called, they said it was the VS credit card company that cancelled and that I should call them. I did and the bank said I was in perfect standing and that it was VS that cancelled. We tied them into the phone call and all of a sudden, they are not sure why it was cancelled and that they would send it out asap. When I did not receive, I checked on line to see it was cancelled. When I called they said that they were sold out. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was on hold for an hour and 57 minutes when they hung up on me. I called back and a sweet women helped me. she sent the order out again telling me that they had some still in stock. instead of the short that I originally ordered I was getting regular. I was fine with that. When I got the package It was missing one of the jogging suits. It was on the slip and I was charged but it was not in the package. When I called to tell them they said they would ship it out asap and I would receive it before Christmas. It is now December 23rd and I checked to see when I will receive it. Yup, it was cancelled. I called again and they said it was because they had none in stock. I asked to speak to a supervisor. after a 45 minute hold. they hung up on me. I called again. This women said it was in stock and will be shipping out. we will see if that happens. I had no idea that ordering from Victoria's Secret would become a full time job!

Desired outcome: I would like a response!

G
11:11 pm EST

Victoria's Secret Advertisements with fat/obese... Nasty pics

You people have lost your freaking minds forcing people to look at these fatties. I have stopped shopping on your site. Obesity is sad and not pretty. I can't see the clothes for being grossed out. It's like beauty level you're competing with is the crack addict category. Advertising should be good at it's job. Woke stupidity does not belong here. Or just stop advertising with people.

Desired outcome: Bring back the pretty models. Put the fatties in their own category. Put the not so pretty in their own category. That way your customers can shop with out being forced into a mind barf ordeal. Thank you! Sheesh!

Read full review of Victoria's Secret and 1 comment