Victoria's Secret Logo

Victoria's Secret

Having problems with Victoria's Secret?

Victoria's Secret reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 12, 2007. The latest review DoubleMirror / $1000 shoppingspree was posted on May 29, 2021. The latest complaint not receiving my complete order was resolved on Dec 26, 2017. Victoria's Secret has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 278 reviews. Victoria's Secret has resolved 51 complaints.

Victoria's Secret Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 411 5116 (Customer Service)
+1 800 695 9478 (The Angel Card)
4 Limited Pkwy
Reynoldsburg, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Victoria's Secret Customer Service. Initial Victoria's Secret complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Victoria's Secret above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Victoria's Secret. Discuss the issues you have had with Victoria's Secret and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews

May 29, 2021

Victoria's Secret — DoubleMirror / $1000 shoppingspree

My niece and I, (Haily and Angie) 2 female Hispanics had horrible, unfair and rude service given to u...

Victoria's SecretGift Card - Not Viable or Usable in my Country

I purchased a gift card from a local retailer for my daughters Bday. We went to use online (COVID conscious) and discovered there was no place to use it in the checkout. Then I checked my card online and it said it was not valid. I went back to the retailer who confirmed it was activated and could not take any further action. I contacted Victoria Secret who said that their gift cards could not be used online at all in any capacity. I was then told to go to a store. The stores here in BC are closing/or have closed and I am hours away from any of them. We also cannot travel due to COVID.
I checked and none of the stores even offer a pickup option after buying online. I am disgusted that they would sell such cards when there is in fact no way to use them. Am I supposed to fly to America (this would be really easy given COVID and restrictions and all the other ridiculous reasons) and buy items for my daughter in the USA and then fly home? That is the only option? I am trying to escalate this but no one there seems able to provide me any solutions. I WANT A REFUND or a solution and bigger picture they need to list this on their site NOW so its clear and consider taking their UNUSABLE and FRAUDULENT cards off their shelves.

Victoria's SecretHow I was treated as a 20 plus year customer

I paid my bill as always ( account [protected]) Lauri Dawson
    and the post office lost my payment. I have never been late with my
    payments to you. I was told VS would wave the $25.00 late fee but
    you didn't so I payed it and it was postmarked 12 days before it was
    due but I received another late fee of $27.00 for that check. When
    I called to complain I was treated so rudely by Wendy and make out
    to be a irresponsible person but she agreed to wave the charge.
    I can't believe how poorly I was treated by I company I have been
    loyal to for 20 plus years. Shame on VS.

Lauri Dawson

Victoria's SecretCotton panties - really poor quality

I am a regular of VS for the past 12 years high leg cotton brief - buy the same brand and type and stock up for the full year.
      For the past two years have noticed the quality of the cotton panties has really gone down. The top band elastic is worn out in couple of washes ( do hand wash them ) . Cloth quality also really poor. Is this due to a defective lot or sign of things to come ? Prices have. Gone up consistently over the years and I have been paying thinking I am paying for a high quality product

Urmila
      [protected]@gmail.com

Cotton panties - really poor quality
      Cotton panties - really poor quality

Victoria's SecretService

Nanjing, address is on photo. We were choosing bras for like 2 hours, 1 bra we asked to keep for us, because we liked it, but wanted to choose more. When we came to pay for that bra cashier said it's been sold to another person. And that was the last one of this size. Stuff wasn't helpful at all, did nothing basically. Worst possible service.
        April 27, 2021

Service

Apr 07, 2021

Victoria's Secret — Returns

I went to the Peachtree Parkway location in Cumming GA to return 2 bras I bought online. The salesperson...

Mar 28, 2021

Victoria's Secret — Pink store

I understand were dealing with crazy things right now but there is no reason before you enter a store asking...

Victoria's SecretCustomer Service

I went to the Victoria secret - Haywood mall - Greenville, SC. I wanted a bra fitting - I just finished breastfeeding my one year old. The woman repeatedly told me that breast were a problem with the fitting and that I wasn't doing it right but failed to show me the correct way for measurement. I told her to forget it- very embarrassing and will not be back. Keep in mind she was very loud with the conversation and it was in the middle of the store.

Feb 24, 2021

Victoria's Secret — Customer service

Went to checkout with my products and employee waiting on customer in front of me. 10 minutes later employee...

Feb 21, 2021

Victoria's Secret — Worst customer service and horrible practice

So, this was my 2nd time at the Victoria's Secret store in the Aventura, FL . The 1st time was last...

Victoria's SecretCheck out issue

I pulled my daughter's VS credit card out of my wallet along with mine. She is an authorized user on my account. So after the salesperson rang up my sale, he then asked me for ID. He had not been doing that to other guests, so why me? He didn't ask others before me for ID with their credit cards. I have a job as an RN and I do not have to steal panties when nothing in your store even fits my size. ( I buy things for my daughter) Store number 50424 and the cashier was male (3415785).

Victoria's SecretFabulous bra

I felt this burning sensation under my breasts and smelt a soured smell took this bra off and it is molded and stinks to high heaven. The underneath of my breasts are all broke out and raw. This is uncalled for. I have spent a lot of money at your stores I ha e several of these bras and have been wearing the T-shirt ones more and thought I would wear this one and this happened. For the money I spend at your company this is uncalled for. I am very disappointed. There is no reason for these bras to mold that can make a person very sick.

Fabulous bra
              Fabulous bra

Feb 12, 2021

Victoria's Secret — Customer care and management 2-11-21 at 8:48 to 9:48 and still on hold!

I called in with my partner on 2-9-21 at 8:12 p.m. and had a lovely agent, spend 12 minutes trying to locate...

Victoria's SecretAn item i’m still waiting for a refund on

I have called customer service multiple times and they cannot find my transaction for this order I find that very strange since it was out on my Victoria's Secret card? They tell me to ship it back even though I purchased in store, and just to leave a note to give me full refund and who I talked to. Well 2 weeks later still haven't heard anything.

An item i’m still waiting for a refund on

Victoria's Secretreturns and late charge

good morning

my name is Joanelle
                  back on dec 08 202 I made an online purchase

I ended up get cut wearing the items
                  I went into the store ( I stood online outside the store for over an hour and then inside online for another 20 mins ) I finally got to speak with a young lady at the register and she explained to me that I will have to call in to get the return I did that and the gentleman I spoke with walked me through how to print a label to send the items back.
                  the very next day on jan 12 2021 I had the items returned via usps pickup services.

I called a few weeks later and they told me that they would go ahead and return the item because I indeed had them returned.

now there is a late few charge of 29 dollars and they are refusing to refund it because they are stating that I was supposed to still pay the bill even though it was zero dollars.

I don't think this is fair nor right that I have to pay a late few for items I don't have

I did what I was told to do and you guys still found away to make me wrong

Victoria's SecretModel unethical behavior

On "dailycandiceposts" on instagram, dated September 8, 2020, Candice Swanepoel is lypsyncing to "Wet [censored] Pussy, " lyrics.

2 months later she is featured all over ads for Victoria's Secret Christmas lingerie.

I wasn't going to write, but this has been weighing on my heart. I am sorry, but I find this breaking social media policies and it doesn't seem very, "Victoria's Secret Angel" like- model behavior to me. Why should she have the privelege to be on the cover of all the Victoria's Secret ads when she makes offensive posts like this? There are a lot of other amazing, talented ladies that deserve to be in VS ads-- I don't believe this behavior should be rewarded.

Jan 25, 2021

Victoria's Secret — Practices not favorable to disabled patrons

This is a complaint in regards to Victoria secrets disabled accessibility for measurement services, Covid...

Victoria's SecretOnline returns

Hi,

I ordered 2 pairs of pajamas from your online shop. Unfortunately, they were both the wrong size so I returned them both back in the same package. I have been refunded for one pair but not the thermal onesie.

I have tried to call and tried to access the online chat but to no avail. There is no customer care email address to write to either.

Please can I have a full refund asap.

Return Order Number [protected]

Return Order Number E003622508

Many thanks,

Charmaine Beckett

Victoria's SecretUsing $15.00 off coupon

I placed an order with Victoria Secret on 11/18/2020, a special one day sale. I am a VIP member so I supposedly get "free shippping" for spending so much during the year. I used their black friday before sale coupon and I had $15.00 off from my last order and it didn't take it off - why because they used freeship as a code. This is absolutely false advertisement!! I called customer service and they informed me that I used 2 coupon codes therefore I can't use my $15.00 off. I would have to place a new order well that isn't going to happen!!

Oct 08, 2020

Victoria's Secret — No exchanges and refund fees (Canada)

On September 30th, 2020, I made an order on the Victoria's Secret website. I ordered two bras: - The...