Having problems with The Genie Bra?

500 Returns Road
Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Genie Bra.

Complaints & Reviews

The Genie Brajeggings

The jeggings I ordered are way too small. I ordered a 3x. I have emailed [protected]@geniebra 5 times and have gotten no response. I just want to return my jeggings and receive my money back. If i dont get a response within 24 hours I will contact the better business bureau. I tried to get the jeggings on and they would only go to my knees. Please handle this problem in a timely manner. Thank you.

The Genie Brabra

Please don't waste your money buying this bra is you are bigger than a B cup.
    I purchases 6 and now have to return then and pay to have them shipped back. Don't be fooled by the advertisement. They don't give support and are impossible to put on!!! I would like to have the company reimburse me for shipping, but I know that's not going to happen. Save yourself the hassle and don't purchase this bra if you are bigger than a B cup.

• Ge
        General Service Apr 09, 2018

Hi Emma.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. The Genie Bra has actually received some extremely positive reviews by both smaller and larger busted ladies. The Nylon/Spandex configuration makes it a popular alternative to underwire designs.

Have you had issues with other forms of support?

Please note, if everything is already been addressed to your satisfaction, there is no need to reply.

Genie Bra dream by genie bra

I purchased the genie bra last month and I had to send them back because they were too small. I ordered the bras based on the sizing chart, but again they did not fit. I sent them back and ordered the next size up which was an XL which under normal circumstances would have been too big. When I tried on the new bra, they fit but not well. The band on the bra started rolling up and the straps fell off my shoulders. I would like to see the Genie Bra make a few changes. Make the band a bit more roomy so the band won't roll up and put adjustable straps on the bra, also make the bras more true to size.

Genie Bra absolutely false advertising leggings/jeggings women's size 3x

Attention customers do not order items. Order # [protected]. I ordered for myself, 6 pairs women's size 3x leggings/jeggings. Seriously has to be a joke. Does not even fit 9 year old 70 pound girl let alone me 61 year old, 200 pound woman. I want a total refund including shipping charges and an explanation how genie gets by with false advertisement. Laurie reynolds, 39 lilac lane, farmington, mn 55024

The Genie Braservice deplorable!!

Called early yesterday morning after placing order online to change! Spoke with agent who Said the order was updated! I asked for email confirmation. Yesterday evening, not having received email, called. Girl was not savvy; asked for manager. Manager tells me order Not Taken, panty Not Even In Stock!! WHAT ??? This company is losing Good Business with their incompetent, staff, uneducated and dishonest with customer. The pity is I love their panties! Oh well, not the only panty maker in this USA! The owner of this company should be made aware of their inept staff and management. TriStar...wake up!

Genie Bra - Horrible Customer ServiceCustom genie bras

Placed an order on their website for 6 bras...2 regular genie bras and 4 of the custom bras. I ordered size large in all, but the custom bras were way too small. Afraid to just go up to the next size I followed their instructions to return the 4 bras for a refund. I recd confirmation of their receipt and that credit would go to my credit card. They only credited me back for two of the bras. I called and the rep said that because they were on sale I'd only get half back ($20 instead of $40)and that I had agreed to that when I called for the return...I DID NOT...why would I agree to get only half my money back? I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said I was rude and transferred my call. The supervisor apologized and assured me that I'd get credit for the other two bras that were returned. Well, guess what I just recd a refund...but for $10 (only one bra, not two) WT? At this point I am frustrated and just want to say forget it...but will tell everyone I know NOT to do business with this company.

Genie Bra Sizing is so off!

Wish I would have read reviews on this worthless piece of fabric. I ordered one on ebay - Large & sent back because it felt too small - they sent me a XL (which freaks me out cuz I'm a small person) had it on for 2 hours & had to take it off - the band rolls up and feels like a squeezing vice to the point of getting a red band mark under my boobs! Worst product EVER!

• Updated by bunnygirl · Jan 14, 2017

Worse product ever! Don't waste your $$$

Tri-Star DBA Genie Bra — Slim panties

On 11/04/2016, I ordered the Slim Panties and their commercials are a exaggeration and does not work. Tri-...

Genie Bra Product has not been received

I ordered the product in July with a delivery date of 9-8. It is 9-22 and the tracking number no longer works and the product has not been received. I have sent five emails with no response. I guess they are manufactured in Mars and shipped from another Universe. They have the worse customer service I have ever encountered. I will be requesting a refund through Amazon. I bet that will take 6 months.

Genie Bra Did not send product/poor customer service

I just spent over 1/2 hour on the phone, mostly on hold, explaining that in regards to my order I DID receive 2 separate pkgs. however I DID NOT receive the panties I ordered…only the cami’s. I spoke with a customer service rep who was very pleasant, Claudia (B15) who said she would transfer me to a mgr. who could have the missing panties sent to me. I was transferred, again waited on hold when a recording said the agent was not available and could not accept anymore messages…goodbye. I again called and waited and again spoke to Claudia…and again was transferred. Note: horrible hold music! Finally I spoke to another rep named Ray (N02)…also very pleasant who said he would send the product. However his accent was so bad I am not convinced we really understood each other…I sent an email to customer service...their response follows:
                  Upon reviewing it here on file, we can see that you have two different package. You can track your order using UPS UMI with the tracking number 92748999920985553000679979 and using UPS SUREPOST with the tracking number 1Z87275FYW14570154.

I already told them I received 2 pkgs...the problem was the panties were not in either pkg. They either don't listen or hire people who do not understand English well enough to be working in customer service. No matter how good the product may be (and that remains to be seen, haven't worn them yet) I will not shop with them again. I like to shop on-line and do so often...but I prefer a hassle free experience. This company is just too much work! I would suggest they add a few dollars to their product and hire qualified people to fulfill the orders and handle customer service.

Genie Bra - The Genie Bra / Official BlogGenie zip bra

Ordered a 3x and it was my normal size but it was too small when I received in the mail and shipping & handling cost more then the Item. Called Customer service and they said I would only receive 10.00 dollars back but I would have to pay for the return to get my money. What a RIP-OFF never again this Company is a Scam do not order from them. I will donate my Item to Good Will. Then I noticed where the Item is manufactured in China so disgusted with world trade matters with this country Pure Junk.

Genie Bras - Tristar ProductsSize and Returns

I purchased size 1x thought I would go one size larger. When I received it, was real small. I called and they said no problem they would send me size 3 x and all I had to do was return the others and they would credit my account. In the mean time they took money out of my account again for the change in size. I called and they told me once I returned the 1x they would credit my account. Well I received the 3x and it was just as small. So I called them yet again and they said to just go ahead and return both the 1x and the 3x and they would credit my account. I returned both of them with in 3 days. I received a tracking number and they received them both the next day. It has now been over 3 weeks and no one will talked to me about my credits. I sent emails and they keep coming back. I went on their web site to talk to customer service on line and as soon as I ask about the return they stop responding. I am very upset they lied on their size charts and now they owe me for TWO orders and will not respond.

Genie Bra False Advertisement

Ordered 2 Genie bras. Suppose I should have read the reviews first. Nothing like the ad or TV showed. Ordered 1X because that is what I wear, but the bras were extremely small and so uncomfortable. Such a disappointment! Then they try to act as if your getting a great deal for such a low price but sock it to you on the taxes & S&H... Never Again!!! Totally not what they had advertised. The zipper on one of the bras was hard to zip when first tried on.

Genie Bra — Fraudulent billing practices

This company charged sales tax to me on my purchase of 11/22 as a New Jersey resident, which is illegal. When...

Genie Bra Horrible customer service and communication

My email to Genie Bra:

I received ONE bra today. I ordered 5, you cancelled 2...WHERE ARE THE OTHER 2 BRAS??? Your communication is VERY VERY POOR. I placed my order 8/22 for 5 bras. 9/1 you cancelled 2 of them...that's 10 days time before I found out I wouldn't get 2 bras I ordered. Now, I get my order today with 1 bra...NO WORD FROM YOU AS TO WHEN I CAN EXPECT THE REST OF MY ORDER. Your communication is HORRIBLE. WHY do I have to call you to find out what is going on???? YOU should be informing me about the order status. Good communication is a very important part of customer service. SAD. WILL NOT buy from you again. Love your bras but not into the time and effort it takes to get them. I'm sure your competitors will be happy to provide far better customer service. I'd say it's time for you to overhaul the way you do business. I certainly can't be the only customer who is unhappy and finds your customer service and communication severely lacking. It's truly inexcusable in this day of technology that you choose to operate in this manner.

I WOULD APPRECIATE A RESPONSE AS TO WHEN (AND IF) I WILL RECEIVE THE 2 ZIP BRAS I ORDERED. I HAVE NO TRACKING INFORMATION FOR A SEPARATE ORDER...NOR DID I RECEIVE AN EMAIL EXPLAINING A SEPARATE SHIPMENT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL TO KNOW THIS ORDER WAS TO BE SHIPPED SEPARATELY AND ALSO TO RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL TRACKING INFO.

• Su
                              Suzanne Dumont Apr 02, 2016

Ordered two bras and was told later they were shipped separately and only received confirmation and shipping information on one which was never received, neither were ever received. Was told they refunded for the first one that was not received and they only refunded the actual price of $9.99 and not the shipping. Their customer service stinks. The live chat is a joke and sending an email is a waste of time. The customer service by phone is limited in time and lucky to get through, but at least when you do get through you speak to a real person. Not sure what they do with their phones, but once I called and there was a message saying the "voice mail box was full, try again later."

Genie Bra Defective bras, cs hung up on me. . Three times.

I ordered two Genie Bras that were offered to me in an email. The ad stated: Buy one, and receive a 2nd bra free; just pay additional shipping/handling. So I ended up paying $25.00 for two bras. When I received them I could not believe it. The size I ordered was a 1X which I wear. I wear that size in everything because it is big and loose the way I like clothing to fit. These bras however were a JOKE. I nearly STRANGLED trying to get the thing on! There is no way you can just slip it on and zip it up as it states. So I tried zipping it up first and then putting it over my head and ended up nearly choking to death when this thing got wrapped around my upper arms and then snapped back against my neck, I literally was choking trying to get it OFF. I could not finish putting it ON nor could I get it OFF. I was just about to grab a pair of scissors to CUT it off when instead I bent over and hooked one of the straps over the doorknob and walked backwards pulling it back over my head and then falling over onto the toilet when the bra snapped free of the doorknob! This is the first time I was ever attacked and nearly killed by a bra. Frustrated, sweating, and angrier than a wet hornet, I tried to see if I could get it on by putting it on like a pair of pants. The thing was so tight that I could not get it above my knees! There is NO WAY this is a "1X"!!!
                            When I called customer service, THREE TIMES, I was HUNG UP ON three times! These people do NOT want to listen to complaints! They only care about one thing; getting you off the phone. When I asked for a manager, I was told that there IS no manager, yet they kept spouting "company policy" to me. Who makes the policy? SOMEONE OWNS GENIE BRA and I want THAT PERSONS NAME! I WANT THE CEO OF THE COMPANY. I WANT MY $25 back! The third person told me I would only receive $10 back; but no shipping/handling as it is "company policy" yet "no one owns the company". WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS?????
                            Does ANYONE have any information that they could give me as to who is a manager or CEO of this company???? Or know how I can find out?
                            If it is the last thing I ever do, I WILL find out who owns this company and I WILL get satisfaction.

Genie Bra leggingsNo notification on the Status of my order - Temporarily Out of Stock

I placed an order on 1/2/15 for the TV advertised leggings. I received an initial email confirming my order after that nothing. After several weeks had passed I went on the site looking for a way to track my order. I put in my order number and the status indicated the product was temporary out of stock. There was no mention of when it might shipped, etc. I sent an email indicating that this is totally unacceptable. If i had not looked up my order I would still be waiting and expecting my order. At a minimum they could have sent me an email indicating the product was out of stock with some indication of when it might be in stock and shipped. It is 2/10/15 and I have Not received any follow up emails from Genie Bra. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced. I will NEVER order from company again.

• Mo
                                  monicamonroe Feb 12, 2015

my story is exactly the same. They won't respond via several methods and they won't refund my money.

genie comfort brasside pads

Bars were given as a Christmas Gift from my daughter and the side pads were missing. Did a such at near by Walmart and none of the bras had side pads. Can this pattern be refinded as far as replacement of the side pads and replacements to purchasers?

Geniebra - Jeggingsits been over a month and still no products

I Orders Dec 18th and its now Jan 12th and nothing has been shipped. The web site is down repeatedly so i call in to check on the order and still being told that its not been shipped and they have no idea when it will be shipped... just wait they will send you a email when its been shipped. I've also talked to someone that ordered on Dec 1st and they had not received they order either.

Genie Bra materials

i bought 4 genie bras. i like them as far as comfort. certainly not sexy. they are supposed to be machine washable. after 2 or 3 washings, the silky top layer of the pad comes off. without this layer, the pad bunches an wrinkles. no longer the smooth look as promised. only a 60 day guarantee, so company must be aware of shoddy materials. also the bra material pills when washed.

• Je
                                        Jeanine Cupp Aug 24, 2014

The zipper on the bra is defective. At least on the Nude bra. I have worn the white with no problem. I have yet to wear the black. These bra's do seem to run small. I do not even have the zipper all the way up and the teeth are coming apart at the bottom where you hook the two sides together..

• Je
                                        Jeanine Cupp Aug 24, 2014

I would like another Nude bra sent. Or please refund my money. I called but the wait was very long with no response.