Verizon Wireless / new jet pack I purchased sept.2017 is charging me for data and its not even on. we
Our prior jet pack broke sept.2017. We had to purchase another jet pack for $149.00 and that's where this story begins. I've never used over our package limits for these last 14 years... But with the purchase of this jet pack it charges for data that they claim your using and the jet pack is "unpluged" turned off" and now boxed up. I had to switch to a different carrier because this verizon bill was climbing higher than my house payment & we really didn't use it much.
There's also a 1 year warranty on this jet pack which verizon will not honor. When I received these huge bills and was told I used $245.00 worth of data on nov.6 2017 I knew they were billing me a fraudulent bill.. I had surgery nov.4.. Then came home & was rushed back to the hospital nov.5.. I was in bed.. All our devises were unplugged & off. I always unplug everything were not using for fear of fires. So not sure what options a consumer has against this company stating untrue facts. And not honoring the warranty on a devise they sold you. I filed a complaint with the fcc. & again our tax dollors to work. At least I was given a form to fill out. I never heard back fromthe fcc.. I am a tax payer and after 3 months the fcc should of responded. Just trying to find out how to resolve this company from this fraudulent billing. I just received another bill for $534.89 and I haven't had their services for 3 months. And remenber this jet pack is unplugged.. Off... & in the box.. Which the store refuses to let me return & they give me $149.00 back for selling me this defective devise. That has a 1 year warranty.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet
- Verizon Technical Support - technical problems unresolved 
- Verizon Fios - veterans/military discount
- Verizon Store - unethical behaviour