Verizon Wireless / late fees and overcharging!
Has anybody checked to see how much money Verizon makes on late fees. They have charged me so many late fees because of a bogus and humongous bill they sent to me that I disputed. While disputing, they continued to charge me a late fee based on the $1128 phone bill. I had an international calling plan called North America's choice. They charged me roaming for the first week in Mexico and then wouldn't reverse it until we threatened them. I had requested paper bills again and again detailing my calls and they never came. Only bills stating how much I owed. I still haven't received anything. They are horrible. Everyone told me to avoid Verizon because of their billing scams, but I just had to learn the hard way. Stay away from Verizon. I have filed a complaint with the FCC to have them investigated for fraud. If Quest can rob the people and UPS can too, why not Verizon. Is it impossible for them to ever hire corrupt people?
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service