Verizon Wireless / late fees and overcharging!

Has anybody checked to see how much money Verizon makes on late fees. They have charged me so many late fees because of a bogus and humongous bill they sent to me that I disputed. While disputing, they continued to charge me a late fee based on the $1128 phone bill. I had an international calling plan called North America's choice. They charged me roaming for the first week in Mexico and then wouldn't reverse it until we threatened them. I had requested paper bills again and again detailing my calls and they never came. Only bills stating how much I owed. I still haven't received anything. They are horrible. Everyone told me to avoid Verizon because of their billing scams, but I just had to learn the hard way. Stay away from Verizon. I have filed a complaint with the FCC to have them investigated for fraud. If Quest can rob the people and UPS can too, why not Verizon. Is it impossible for them to ever hire corrupt people?

N  7th of Aug, 2014 by
did you make the calls and get complete information about the plan online before obtaining this pan for international calling? Did you speak with a travel agent or work people about possible charges you could receive while out of the u.s.? Did you think the calls would be free? if you borrow from a bank and don't make a payment do they let you off interest free or waive the amount when you don't pay your bill? Do you just sign up for insurance and not read the details? Step up and accept responsibility as an adult that U didn't do YOUR homework to find out how u just calling around in a foreign country would cost U money and U blame everyone for your stupidity!! U are a disgrace and an example of a MOOCHER!!!
N  7th of Aug, 2014 by
This plan has roaming charges clearly stated for roaming when is certain areas...it even provides customer service information to call and ask questions about the plans. Did you call for any of this in advance?

Verizon Communications Logo Verizon Communications