Verizon Wireless / megabyte usage

1 2008 Deerfield Dr. Ashtabula, OH, United States Review updated:

I'm furious. Our government needs to get involved when too much power and freedom is given to companies such as Verizon Wireless. I'm not ignorant in fact, I'm a nurse and didn't see this Megebyte Usage charge coming as didn't many others I assume. The blocks verizon has developed blocked your picture messaging that you pay for. I propose at least a clear written explanation be given upon plan purchase or for government's sakes get involved, we are being wripped off.

Jp

Comments

• Bu
      30th of Oct, 2009

I also had an extra large charge to my September 2009 phone bill for megabyte usage.
    Initally I was told if I purchase the $60.00 month wireless card plan I would have unlimited internet usage. Now after 2months of service my verizon bill is over $450.00
    I was also told I would have my 20% employee discount applied to my bill. I have been informed the discount does not apply to me since I got the unlimited cell phone package.
    Verizon wireless practiced deceat to their costumers and should not be allowed to continue these practice.