Verizon / overcharges
I pay my bill for my wireless telephone, through Verizon Wireless, in full every time. In turn, each bill carries some forwarded balance from a previous billing cycle. I've called asking about this and every time, I get nonsensical, indecipherable runarounds from each person with whom I speak. My monthly service charge is supposed to be $60.00 per month. Rather, I am charged around $200.00 per month. This is highway robbery. I have requested a full detailing of all calls made and received and, guess what?!? There were countless incoming calls from a
999-9999 non-existent caller for which I was charged!!! Many other numbers I did not recognize. I KNOW that they are overcharging me every single month, but I have a contract that is still valid; however, as soon as it expires, I'm finding a new wireless company. I HATE being ripped off, especially by these mega-corporations that make too much money for breaking every law and ethical standard!!!
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - the worst not reliable company I have ever dealt with.
- Verizon Communications - liars & cheats
- Verizon Communications - billing and cust service
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack