Verizon / incorrect billing, refusal to adjust
I had Verizon Fios service for 6 weeks in my home. The service never worked properly, and I attempted to get this issue corrected. However, the Verizon technician did not keep two separately scheduled appointments to address the issues. After the second “no show, ” I requested a cancellation of my service on June 21, 2008. Not only did they not discontinue my billing, but they have refused to make any adjustments to my bill as of this date (August 13, 2008). I have been kept “on hold” in numerous phone calls; they transfer me endlessly from one representative to another, and repeatedly tell me they cannot help me, because I have reached the incorrect department, etc. This is a result of their own internal phone transfers!
I am now looking at a bill for $480.24 for six weeks of almost nonfunctional service!!!
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet
- Verizon Technical Support - technical problems unresolved 
- Verizon Fios - veterans/military discount
- Verizon Store - unethical behaviour