Verizon Fio / overcharge, false advertisement
I was offered a deal to get FIO inertnet service from Verizon in September 2008 when I tried to cancel my DSL service from them. The guy over the phone told me that there was no activation fee, no contract to sign up. I would only need to pay $42.99/mo and receive $25/mo discount from my local phone bill.
It turned out I had to pay $30 installation fee and there was a year contract.
6 months later, I recieved a message from Verizon, said that giving me $25 dollars each month was an error and no longer available. 2-3 hours phone calls many time to them produced no results. They either transfer you numerous time or hung up on you. It is a nightmare. We should really get together file a lawsuit against them. I have never in my life dealt with any company like this.
More Verizon Fio Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service