Verizon / long distance hijacking
About a month after we enrolled in a flat fee account for both local and long distance with our local telephone service provider - not verizon - we received a bill for almost $100.00 for verizon long distance. Upon investigation, we learned that our service had been switched by verizon about a week after we enrolled in the local plan. - not only that, we'd been placed on their most expensive plan.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.