Verizon Communications / lg v10 mobile phone
In January 2016 I purchase a LG V10 phone for $700.00. I pay monthly payments for two years. In April 2016, my phone froze and was not fixable. First I took my phone into Version shop. The nice man told me that he could put me in a new model. All I had to do was pay off the nine months left on my contract and then sign a new two year contract. Obviously I was not pleased. When I returned home, I pulled up the verizon web site and found they had stoped selling that phone. When I called, I told the service rep I wanted a new phone and she td
told me she could not do that. Since I needed the phone, I took another LG V10. Three months later when I was hospitalized for a week the phone would no longer connect with Verizon. My son took it too a verizon near the hospital but the could not fix it. Now, the phone has locked up 2 or 3 times. I had to reboot mannuly. This is beyond redicules.
At this point you can either send me a new model that works at no charge or refund the entire cost. If you refund, I will go to another provider. If you don't I will file a claim to the Better business bureau. I have been with Verizon for years and I am very disappointed. If I get a response, I will be surprised since I tried to resolve online in July. Please advise.
More Verizon Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet