Verizon Communications

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 by

lg v10 mobile phone

Rutledge, TennesseeRutledge32nd, United States
In January 2016 I purchase a LG V10 phone for $700.00. I pay monthly payments for two years. In April 2016, my phone froze and was not fixable. First I took my phone into Version shop. The nice man told me that he could put me in a new model. All I had to do was pay off the nine months left on my contract and then sign a new two year contract. Obviously I was not pleased. When I returned home, I pulled up the verizon web site and found they had stoped selling that phone. When I called, I told the service rep I wanted a new phone and she td
told me she could not do that. Since I needed the phone, I took another LG V10. Three months later when I was hospitalized for a week the phone would no longer connect with Verizon. My son took it too a verizon near the hospital but the could not fix it. Now, the phone has locked up 2 or 3 times. I had to reboot mannuly. This is beyond redicules.
At this point you can either send me a new model that works at no charge or refund the entire cost. If you refund, I will go to another provider. If you don't I will file a claim to the Better business bureau. I have been with Verizon for years and I am very disappointed. If I get a response, I will be surprised since I tried to resolve online in July. Please advise.
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Comments

A  7th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I would file a complaint with the better business bureau
as for Verizon themselves It is a matter if you get a person who does there job or not they don't seem to care at all about accountability or anything which includes there escallations ( waste of time)
question--- if it was a 2 year payment plan which started in jan 2016 how can you have 9 months left?
maybe that's the time left on your contract
as for the phone being fixed you should of contacted lg about it when it started
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@9wood The 9 months was left when the first phone broke. The second one broke while I had 6 months left. The one I have now is acting up and I still have 2 months left. Thanks for your recomendation.
@Linda Vorhies Your right it was Jan 2017. Thanks
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Linda Vorhies should be contacting lg about the phone should be in warranty ( assuming it is still)
generally you go to the site lg.com and sing in and register the phone or other item

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree