Verizon Communications / advertised discount not received
This is regarding Verizon Wirelesss account [protected]. This is about purchase of a Google Pixel XL on line [protected] and an iPhone 7 forline [protected]. On November 25, 2016, we purchased a Google Pixel XL and an Iphone on the Black Friday special that was advertised online, on television ads and in the Verizon store. Our understanding from all of this was that after a 3 month waiting period in which we would pay the full fee of approximately $30 per month, that our monthly payments on these phones would be $15 and $10 respectively, and that a refund would be made that would take all of the monthly payments on these phones back to the $10 and $15 per month.
This is the understanding we had at the time we purchased them. This is the reason that we bought them at the time we did.
Instead, we have had to pay the full monthly fee every month so far. I have called Verizon customer service numerous times, once demanding to speak with a customer service supervisor. He promised to check into it and get back to me within 7 to 10 days by email. I never did receive any email from him. I did receive a generic email from Verizon a few weeks later that stated in the subject line that a refund had been credited to our account. But no refund has been credited to our account. This month's bill (June 2017) continues to be for the full amount for both of these phones.
We have now paid for 7 months at the regular rate, around $30 per month on each of these phones. On the iphone, we should be credited approximately $140, and on the Pixel, we should be credited approximately $105 plus taxes and other fees on these amounts. In addition, on both of these phones, the ongoing monthly charge from now on should be reduced as was stated in the advertising and when we purchased the phones.
Can you please help us to get this corrected?
Thank you very much
More Verizon Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - triple play
- Verizon Wireless - terrible customer service 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless 
- Verizon Communications - verizon fios internet service 
- Verizon Communications - verizon fios