Verizon / gift card scam
I signed up for the Triple Play over 10 weeks after being told by the Verizon sales rep that I would receive a $200 gift card if I signed on. I just called Verizon’s customer service today after 10 weeks of waiting for my gift card and was told after 30 minutes on hold, “Sorry the rep told you wrong, you do not qualify”. They offered to give me a $5 monthly credit, totaling $120 over two years. Verizon is a deceitful company that knowingly tells prospective customers anything necessary to get them to sign on, knowing very well that they will be sent a stray through their practice of passing the buck till one eventually gives up. All those that have been a victim of being promised a gift card should band together and bring a suite against this deceitful company, until they will discontinue this practice.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.