Verizon Bundle / customer service

1 3950 Short LaneHuntingdon Valley, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 215-850-8739

To whom it may concern

My name is Geanina Matara this is my second complained letter and I am very disappointed that nobody is taking any actions when customers complain. It makes me think twice about your services. What is a shame, your product is great but you have the worst customer service department for your services comparing to all other carriers.
My first letter of complain which was dated 11/4/08 was sent by fax to number
[protected] and by mail on 11/5/08 along with the $351.52 bill slip that I was supposed to pay. As of today 11/8/08 nobody has called me. Now I have another issue. I am trying to install phone service for my house because I am getting security system on Monday 11/10/08. A technician supposed to come to my house on 11/7/08 between 8am and 12pm. My husband had to take off from work to make sure somebody is home for the technician. At 11am, I started calling Verizon because the technician was not at my house. I was getting the run around from 11am until 1:05pm when I finally spoke to Stephanie. She was a very nice CS representative. People like her make your customers stay with Verizon. You probably lost a lot of customers because you have the worst CS representatives. When I spoke to Stephanie, she assured me that you technician would come since he was stuck on another job. I was telling her that I understand but I was expecting at least a courtesy call to let me know that the technician is running late. As of 5pm, no technician. After waiting ALL day for your technician we decided to leave the house at 5pm since the second appointment was from 12pm-5pm. At 5:10pm, I had a message that the technician was stuck in traffic. I called again this morning 11/8/08 at 9:00am. Again, I was getting the run around. Finally, at 9:45am I spoke to Shantae Verizon ID# Z067753 and she was great. She assured me that your technician would come tomorrow 11/9/08. We should wait and see that happen.
I am very, very, disappointed. Before I recommend your services I will make sure that I tell people what happen to me.
I sure hope I will not get charge the $40.00 installation fee since the job was not done when it was scheduled. I also hope that soon somebody will call me (a manager) to resolve my issues. I work with customers and this will never happen.
I can be reached at [protected].

Sincerely,
Geanina Matara

Comments

• Su
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I signed up for a Verizon bundle back in April '08. (I upgraded my residential,
    added internet connection and put my wireless on the onebill) Part of the sell of the bundles was I would not be charged for Numbers between my home phone # and my cell phone #.) EVerything sounded good.
    The reality...the first month I was getting charged minutes between my cell & home phone. I called and they gave me a credit for the overages.(you have to go on line with ONEBILL to see your verizon wireless bill though they give you the detail on both the home phone and intenet portion)
    THey did give a credit. The next couple months my bill looked ok so I never checked online. I had stayed within my minutes so there was no overage charges)
    Then the last couple months there have been overages so I call again.
    Again they said they would credit, which is fine but I wanted the problem resolved. After several frustrating calls I finally find out that my cell phone plan I have with Verizon does not qualify for this free calling between the home and cell. I try to go back and find out who sold me on this but of course I no longer have the name and it is impossible to get anyone to stand by the original agreement I had with Verizon. No one takes responsilbilty. They just keep passing you on. Never was it brought up what cell plan I was on othere than yes it was Verizon. VErizon won't honor what their representative sold me. Come to find out they are just 3rd party.
    VErizon WIreless can't help, they blame residential. REsidential says they were no part of the agreement. ONEBIll offers a credit but no help?
    Where do you get any satisfaction with VErizon. I plan to drop everything once I find out when all the contracts are up.

27th of Apr, 2009
    Verizon Bundle - False Advertising
    Verizon
    Ontario

Verizon is placing an advertisement on their web page that advertises a low cost bundle. Then when trying by internet to get the program they make you call the "800" number. Their agent then reports the package is for copper and Direct TV. Yet, does it state that on the web page? NO, it does Not.

• De
      27th of Sep, 2009

Denise-Pgh., PA area

I applied for Verizon Bundle-cable, phone and internet in May of 2009. Biggest mistake ever! They could only connect my services two weeks apart. For this reason my bundle package wouldn't start until late June. Fair enough. Well on the initial contact when I opted for the $99.oo/month bundle package I understood that with taxes and fees that my bill would come to no more than $150.00/month. Fine this was in my budget. My first bill was over $300.00/2nd bill $250.00/3rd bill $153.00/4th bill $189.00. I feel that Verizon is a company based on FALSE ADVERTISEMENT; the main reason is being given the total RUNAROUND when calling their customer service. One fact with Comcast is true-you are given the price quoted for the total year. America-DON'T BE FOOLED! For someone like myself trying to practice patience and understanding, calling Verizon and trying to get answers to where and why a persons hard earned money is floating away is like finding a needle in a haystack. Stay with your current cable and phone company if you want to keep what's left of your sanity AMERICA.

• Ir
      27th of Sep, 2010

I sense this person is a complainer, obese, unemployed, on the dole, has no life and lives with mom and dad. If you believe that Verizon is conducting false advertising contact your state's consumer affairs division and file complaint with them about Verizon. I am sure you will get far with your complaint-NOT!