Verizon Broadband Internet Service / terrible service!
At the end of September, my wife and I had Verizon broadband installed. Since then we have had many recurrences of the same two problems: not being able to connect to broadband and being dropped once the connection was made. We called Verizon's technical support several times, but each time the problems reoccurred. We have not even contacted Verizon about the the most recent occurrences as we have no confidence they can do anything. At one point, the tech support person did state that we might need to have a technician come and look at our setup but there was never any follow up to this. We chose Verizon because it was recommended by several people we know. It has been a frustrating and expensive experience as we have to retain our dial up service for those times when we cannot connect using broadband.
Utica, New York
More Verizon Broadband Internet Service Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet