Verizon 411 / bad service
Directory assistance is definitely not what it used to be - 9 out of 10 times they are unable to find the number needed. In the age of the internet I don't understand how that is possible.
Today I had the worst experience yet - called 411 from my mobile phone at 11:40 today and asked for the number of a Ben Franklin Crafts in Glen Allen, VA. She asked for the street address (I didn't know off the top of my head). I gave her the road that is literally right across the street. The rude woman told me there were 25 locations, none of which had a Glen Allen address and she refused to read me the street names for me to narrow it down. I started to give her more detailed info and that #itch hung up on me.
My 8 year old could find a number better than them.
More Verizon 411 Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet