Value City Furniture / Sends damaged furniture
The store has a communication problem. they send you damaged furniture and wants to repair it, but they sell it for full price. They deliver half of your purchase or none at all and it is your fault when they make a mistake.
After purchasing a dinnette set and I asked that it be put on my charge account, I was informe a week later that I did not pay for it and I am the blame, then after going back to the store to clear that up, I got a call on the delivery date which was free that they only had 1 stool and a table.
More Value City Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Value City Furniture - All kinds of problems 
- Value City Furniture - Extended Warranty 
- Value City Furniture - Charge too much for delivery 
- Value City Furniture - Stainsafe is a total rip off! 
- Value City Furniture - Terrible Service and Attitude 
- Value City Furniture - service
- Value City Furniture - furniture
- Value City - customer service
- Value City New Carrollton MD - customer service is horrible employees very rude and disrespectful
- Value City Furniture - Delivery