Value City FurnitureMisleading Warranty

J

I bought a poster bed from Value City over 2 years ago, and I purchased the extended warranty. A few weeks ago my bed broke, so we called Value City and a repairman came out a week later to look at it. He said that he couldn't fix my bed and had to order parts, and that I would be getting a call back from Value City in a few days to schedule another appointment. That call never came, so I contacted the store manager to address the issue. The store manager is claiming misuse, and refuses to repair my bed. I've spent over 1, 500 dollars on my bedroom set, and have referred customers to this store over the years. The repairman mislead me and my husband, by telling us that he was coming back to fix my bed. It is very unfair for Value City to mislead its customers.

• Ho
    Hoodoy Nov 09, 2011

Called business four times, no reply ever. Called corp office and also no reply! I gentlemen did come to my residence on Dec. 28, 2009 and said he would order the part but after four months I never heard back from anyone!

• American Signature Nov 13, 2011

Please feel free to contact us directly at vcf.[protected]@vcf.com. We'd like to talk to you further about what happened. Thanks!

• Pe
    Perlictrius Owens Nov 21, 2012

Your company said they would cover my sofa and after sending a tech out and taking a picture know say that you are not going to cover my sofa. I now will be contacting my Attorneys to settle this matter and let all my friend and family know not to buy anything from your company or Value City Furniture. Claim #C1258713

• No one is accountable. Managers are rude to their staff. There is no regional or corporate numbers or websites to reply to except a "general" number the staff are "permitted" to give to customers to call. Hmmm...makes you wonder why? Just all around bad customer service.

• Fu
    fuentes563 Jan 07, 2015

SICK OF HEARING BARF SOUNDS AS I EAT IN FRONT OF MY TV. Millions of Americans eat if front of televisions and the last thing anyone wants to hear are barf sounds. Poor taste in advertising. Please for the love of God, take that horrible disgusting commercial down.