Valero / racially profiled and discriminated against!
I went to get gas on the corner of Bascom Ave and West San Carlos. I walked in and paid for gas and a pack of cigarettes. Upon completion of the transaction I asked if I could use the restroom outside. The employee stated "No". So as I was pumping gas the cashier came out and opens the restroom for a an older caucasian lady. I said to him what the hell is that. He shrugged me off.
I plan on spredding this message to the internet if I am not contacted by Valero.
I see Valero discriminates now against Hispanic males and I will continue to let people know until this is resolved.
I can be contacted via email at [protected]@gmail.com
More Valero Complaints & Reviews
- Valero - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Valero - buying gas
- Valero - false advertising
- Valero - rude service.. every time
- Valero - store condition flooring being removed and covered
- Valero - an extremely rude employee
- Valero - Bad Gas
- Valero - pump charged me premium!
- Valero - customer service store number 2166
- Valero - poor service