usbank leasing / return lease vehicle condition scam
Excess wear and tear in the amount of 1075.00 that is ridiculous! The car is a mercedes slk350, sport car. There are tiny paint chips from driving the car to and from work on a main road. The car rides low to the ground and small chips occured as a course of normal wear...I took it to a body shop and he could not believe they considered this excess, questioning whether I may be confused! The dealer also has stated that US BANK has suspect inspection reports...they have not used them for 3 years due to customer complaints exactly like mine.
US Bank was unhelpful and rude, reading the return policy over and over...they refuse to reinspect. WHO OVERSEES THIS!!! They can say whatever they want and will charge whatevery they want regardless of two professional inspections that did not see a problem.
More usbank leasing Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - amount increase 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - improper check cashing procedures 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - The way I was treated as a guest 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - my checking account
- US Bank - manager attitude