USaa Claims Adjuster New Mexico / mishandled claim
USAA claim #5925869 Insurance company letterhead stated that contractor payment was to be sent directly to contractor for payment in full. Unauthorized bank tranfer of funds was made into claimants bank without knowledge. Contractor demanded payment for services. Claimant said contractor would be paid direct by USAA.
Contractor accessed late fees, penalties and interest and placed an alleged lein against home through third party collection agency. Contractor was paid in full for services in the amount of 2, 148.86 minus all late payments, check # 6357 dated 11/24/09. Check was cashed by contractor on, or about 12/11/09.
Payment for services was made by Richard Homer, claims adjuster for payment to contractor. However instead of making payment directly to contractor as letter stated and signed by both claimant and contractor date April 22, 2008. Payment was made into claimant account via wire transfer, and without written knowedge.
Claimant continues getting phone calls, mailings from contractors collection agency, demanding payment of an additional 800.00 dollars.
I am the son in law of claimant, who is 87 years of age and a heart patient in New Mexico. I am requesting that USAA proceed with a formal investigation as to the USAA claims adjuster mishandlings and the business practices of the contractor that came recommended by USAA. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB against the contractor. Please resolve this matter, we have been with USAA for as long as there have been military veterans. Thank you for your attention to this matter, you can reach me through e-mail.
More USaa Claims Adjuster New Mexico Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing 
- USAA - cam and cheating! 
- USAA - cam and rip off! 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices! 
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith 
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - auto insurnace
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - unethical behavior and incompetent customer service when disputing debit transaction
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - insurance and banking - cancelled due to past felony (22 years ago)
- USAA - automobile insurance
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - online access to all accounts