US Bank / US Bancorp / account overdraft fee
I had an Savings account that closed without my knowledge which gave me a monthly Maintenance Fee of $7 which in turn overdraft my account with an ridiculous amount of $36. I am not sure I really want to continue to bank with you all because that puts a damper on things. I should not have to pay $7 because my Savings account closed in the first. This is an inconvenience for anyone especially me when I could use every dime I get because I am a single parent barely making ends meet.
More US Bank / US Bancorp Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- [Resolved] US Bank Home Mortgage - insurance department/customer service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service representatives
- US Bank - business account
- US Bank / US Bancorp - wire service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - branch manager condescending, said they could not help. it was their fault they didn’t know the rules.