Us Bank Reliacard / rude, lack of knowledge,
Online issue/password was reset when account was never created caused my account to be locked. Spoke to Rep Friday for asst. this is the rep who locked it. Called Saturday I was told when Fridays rep reset it he locked it now had to be escalated to IT which takes (72) business 3 days right she said yes starting Monday but for customer satisfaction I can mail you out statement history free of charge that takes 7-10 business days. But in the mean time keep checking back online to see if you can log in. Called 7/28/15 just to see had IT request been made it had This rep was amazing she was like did explain 72 business hours to you that means 9 days I was like seriously I need these ASAP. No offense to her but understand by this time I need a sup now Spoke to Sup. which she never identified herself as a supervisor. Michelle Rivera: she did nothing at all no resolution although retouch on the IT RESET AGAIN WHICH PUSHES THE DATE EVEN FURTHER per the rep I spoke with today 7/29/15 so it's 9 days from today for a reset. Terrible customer service except for Tonya Moore. & Jessica.
More Us Bank Reliacard Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- [Resolved] US Bank Home Mortgage - insurance department/customer service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service representatives
- US Bank - business account
- US Bank / US Bancorp - wire service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - branch manager condescending, said they could not help. it was their fault they didn’t know the rules.