US Bank / increase in interest rate
I opened my statement today and found an increase in the APR to 15.24%. It was 5.25%!
My situation is similar to others that have posted. I pay on time and i've paid more than the balance due. I called twice today and ended up with a supervisor that treated me like I was an idiot. Where can I go to find out what the justification would be for banks to do this? That's all I was asking. What's going on? Things are happening every month - reducing limits on cards, changing terms, raising rates.
If there is nothing the banks can do, what can consumers do? Anything consumers try to do sometimes create more problems that affect the credit score. This whole thing is getting ridiculous!
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - checking account overdraft
- USBank.com - Emily, manager @ US Bank branch: PD-Wa-3323
- US Bank / US Bancorp - mortgage department
- U.S. Bank - credit card
- US Bank / US Bancorp - atm stole my debit card and 880 cash