UPS / rude employee

1 1610 Williams RdMonroe, CT, United States

I went to this site and the lady that was working the front desk was completely rude. There was two other customers onsite that were busy filling out shipping forms. The lady working said she couldn't asist me because the other two customers were busy filling the shipping forms. During this whole time the lady was doing absolutely nothing for 7 minutes. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she refused to get a supervisor. This led to the point of her yelling at me and refusing to do anything. Finally after 30 minutes of waiting onsite I finally got a real manager to speak with me. He didn't seem to really care about anything and said he was going to review the employees behavior. Which I doubt he's going to do because he seemed disinterested. They also had my package just laying openly on a counter that could of been easily stolen by someone else. The package was supposed to be delivered to the customers site. I had to call UPS directly to speak with someone on why the part wasn't shipped to the site. No one could give us a proper answer because they made a mistake. I have to go to UPS all the time and not by choice. This is by far the worst UPS location I have ever been to. I also have never been treated so poorly by a company.

Ke