UPS / damaged package, missing items

1 Pekin, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 309-346-3461

I have complained twice to ups with regards to a damaged package delivered to me from an e-bay company. Package severely damaged, parts missing. I was told that I would be contacted by a ups representative to assess the damage. This has taken place over the last two weeks. I am still waiting for the person or persons who supposedly will assess the damage. I cannot believe that a company as large as ups would tolerate this type of behavior. It may be time for the powers that be to look at themselves and what their reaction would be to this type of treatment.

Comments

• Go
      5th of Jun, 2009

It sounds like at least part of the blame should be for the seller who actually packaged the items.

• Ic
      2nd of Dec, 2009

I received a shipment from a US based firm. The package came in a bad shape and with one expensive item missing. Even the weight of the package as recorded by UPS upon pickup was 5 lbs more than what they delivered!! It was obvious that the package had been opened in transit and re-sealed. I have identified this before accepting the shipment and the UPS personnel said they will start an investigation. There is no way to track this "investigation", there's no case numbers. There's no way to see if its a real investigation or a imaginary one. I can't believe UPS is still in business. There should be accountability.