UPS on Cambie/18th Avenue / ups cambie: devious hidden fees
UPS Store on Cambie near 18th likes to convey impression that they are just like the post office, so when you ask them to weigh something for postage, they put it on a meterless scale and add a hefty premium to whatever Canada Post would charge. You then pay them, and likely you would leave it as that as they tell you they will take care of it. Little do you know that they then take the package or envelope to a metered scale and apply postage sticker that is a lot lower than you just paid. I am not against UPS charging a service charge for doing basic Canada Post duties but they should announce this to the customer or have it posted on the prices board. They don't do this because they want you to think of them as like Canada Post. Beware, especially the Cambie near 18th branch.
More UPS on Cambie/18th Avenue Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Delivery person refused to knock on consumer door
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Three packages that I have used UPS shipping have complaints
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups damaged my mailbox and refuses to replace it!