UPS / damage to home
On Friday, 2-08-08, a UPS driver jumped over the barrier I erected to protect the wet paint on the floor of my front porch. He rang the bell. I was near the front door and I opened it in time to see the driver leap back over the barrier and get into his truck and drive off.
He left a footprint on my freshly painted porch and left the package in the wet paint. The paint is a special epoxy-type paint that is very sticky. I had to lay over the threshold of the door and reach around to pry up the package.
I called the UPS main number and was told that the local office would call me within an hour. The local office told me that the driver did not have a "lick of paint" on him. I said that my package was covered in paint. I said I wanted to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor did not call me.
I called the main number again and am still waiting for the supervisor to call me. It is now Monday morning, 2/11/08.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery of a perishable package resulting in damage 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery method 6/20/2018 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - complaint against delivery driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver and supervisor managing my delivery 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - dangerous 18 wheeler driver