UPS / i'll never use them again
I will never again use UPS. I was supposed to receive a package last week and it didn't arrive I called to find out where the package was and found out the driver said the package had the wrong street and I confirmed the street and it was 100% correct. There was no ERROR! This was on Friday and UPS stated they were sorry and that I would receive the package on Tuesday. I waited around all day on Tuesday and still no package. I called them and I was told it was now a lost package and that they couldn't find it. Then after talking to two different supervisors I finally was told oh wait I have it right here in front of me. There was no explanation on why I didn't receive the package and to top that off I was told SIR if it really is that important why don't you just come here and pick it up. I then asked to talk to the complaint department and was told UPS doesn't have one.
This will be the last time I use UPS.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- UPS - Lost package
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - seasonal customer service solutions
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups property damage