UPS / i'll never use them again

I will never again use UPS. I was supposed to receive a package last week and it didn't arrive I called to find out where the package was and found out the driver said the package had the wrong street and I confirmed the street and it was 100% correct. There was no ERROR! This was on Friday and UPS stated they were sorry and that I would receive the package on Tuesday. I waited around all day on Tuesday and still no package. I called them and I was told it was now a lost package and that they couldn't find it. Then after talking to two different supervisors I finally was told oh wait I have it right here in front of me. There was no explanation on why I didn't receive the package and to top that off I was told SIR if it really is that important why don't you just come here and pick it up. I then asked to talk to the complaint department and was told UPS doesn't have one.

This will be the last time I use UPS.

Va

Comments

• Xi
      4th of Oct, 2013

I too will never use them to ship, I had a $20 item shipped from U.S. to Canada, they wanted $387.82 for customs, didn't pay, went to service center in London ont, clerk there cleared up C.O.D, told me they cancelled it because wrong paper work was put on my item, finally received my package, all was done. Three months later UPS phones tell s me I owe them the money, explain story to them, give them name of clerk, name of center, to contact . They say they don't know how to contact their own centres, and I need to provide them this information. Two months later they send it to collection agency, who wants me to provide them this info, . If UPS can't get info from their own business, how would they expect me to.