UPS / awful ups customer service
I had documents mailed to me internationally from the West Indies through UPS. My documents were held in customs for 4 days without any explanation. When I called UPS to get assistance in finding out why the documents were being held their representatives were just plain rude. I was told that customs was a government agency and they could hold my documents for as long as they liked without any explanation. When I inquired about a number to call for customs I was told to search the Internet for one. While I understand that UPS cannot control customs, their representatives could at least "pretend" like they are trying to help. Instead, they take on a snobby attitude as if I'm interrupting them when this is supposed to be their job. How can a company who has to deal with customs on a daily basis have NO contact information for customs? How can they not know who to inquire as to why a particular letter or package is being held. I understand if customs does not give you a response, however, how can UPS not even make an attempt.
It is now almost a week since my next day air letter was sent and I still have not received it. UPS customer service is by far one of the worse I've experienced in quite a while.
I took a course on Quality Management last semester and UPS senior managers really need to invest in retraining their representatives to provide basic customer service.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - poor service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver lied about attempting to deliver package
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - non-delivery of package
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - access point delivery unauthorized
- UPS Canada - package redirected to ups store. the store refused to release package with out extra money