United Parcel Service [UPS]failed delivery of item

On 12/10 I placed an online order with Kohl's. Com. I was expecting delivery of the package On 12/15. however on 12/12 I received delivery confirmation it was delivered that day. Only problem was I never got the item. The delivery address is my parents house and they were home at the time. They did observe the ups driver in his truck and observed him scanning packages from his truck. Only one other package was delivered that was expected and it wasn't this particular item. I've already worked with Kohl's to submit a request to you to find out where my item is.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Rome, NY In the meantime I've contacted ups to be proactive in locating it since I'm told it takes 48 hours to get a response. It's been 48hrs and I am no further than on 12/12. I don't understand why your company won't submit something to have the driver check his truck or track down the item in the meantime. He clearly either gave it to another house by mistake since he scanned them all in advance or he left it on his truck. Instead I keep getting told there is nothing that can be done until you get a request from Kohl's which was done two days ago. This is a Xmas gift and I now have to spend more money to reorder it to ensure it gets here by Xmas . I understand it's busy this time of yr, but they shouldn't be pre scanning anything until those items are left.

An
Dec 14, 2017

Comments

• Ba
      Dec 15, 2017

VERY DISSATIFIED

0N 12/9 I PLACED AN ONLINE ORDER OF WHICH I WAS EXPECTING THE DELIVERY OF THE PACKAGE ON 12/13 AS INFORMED. ONCE I RECEIVED CONFIRMATION THAT THE PACKAGE HAD BEEN SHIPPED ON 12/12 I RECEIVED NOTICE FROM UPS THAT THE PACKAGE WOULD BE DELIVERED ON 12/13. WHLE OTHERS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WERE RECEIVING DELIVERIES, UPS CONTINUED TO RESCHEDULE MY DELIVERY EVERYDAY. UPON CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE TO SPEAK WITH AN AGENT, I WAS INFORMED THAT THE PACKAGE WAS OUT FOR DELIVERY. I INFORMED THE AGENT THAT THIS IS WHAT THEIR NOTICES STATED EACH DAY, BUT BY 10PM I WOULD RECEIVE ANOTHER NOTICE STATING THAT THE PACKAGE WAS RESCHEDULED FOR THE NEXT DAY. ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH WHEN ON 12/14 I OBSERVED UPS LEAVING FROM NEXT DOOR AND ABOUT AN HOUR LATER I RECEIVED A NOTICE THAT MY DELIVERY WAS RESCHEDULED FOR THE NEXT DAY. I CANNOT BEGAN TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR AGENTS ARE SO UNPROFESSIONAL IN THEIR COMMUNCIATION WITH CUSTOMERS. WHY WOULD THEY STATE THAT UPS WORKERS ARE NOT COMPETENT ENOUGH TO PERFORM THEIR JOBS DUE TO HUMAN ERROR? AS THE AGENT EXPLAINED, WE SCAN THE PACKAGE EVERYDAY BUT WE DON’T PUT IT ON THE TRUCK. THEN YOU TRY TO GIVE ME AN OPTION OF COMING SOMEWHERE TO PICK THE PACKAGE UP. ALTHOUG IT MAY BE A BUSY TIME OF THE YEAR, CARELESSNESS AND SARCASIM IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE WAY TO HANDLE A SITUATION. IF ITEMS ARE SCANNED, THEY SHOULD BE DEILVERED AND UPS SHOULD NOT PROVIDE FALSE INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS JUST TO GET THEM OFF THE PHONE. YOU ARE IN A SERVICE BUSINESS, IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR JOB, QUIT AND ALLOW SOMEONE ELSE THE OPPORTUNITY.