United Parcel Service [UPS]

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 by

delivery

Seguin, Texas
I Strongly Dislike packages left at my door, So I leave Instructions for the delivery driver if I can. It is the beginning of the semester so me and my roommates are ordering school supplies. Mostly Art supplies. I had to order from a company that only does delivery with UPS and at a shipping cost that cost more than my supplies... I saw that it was delivered by the San Marcos branch and just wanted to say... I had left specific instructions and they where not followed! I had been waiting all day long for my supplies and did not hear any knocking at my door. My roommate who was by the door in the living room did not hear anything. My other roommate comes home from work and tells me that it was at the door... there was instructions that if the door wasn't answered to leave it at the Apartment complex right next door to my building. So there was no reason for my supplies to be sitting outside for over an hour unattended where it could have been damaged or stolen.
There have also been several time to where I would hear just one knock and I run to the door only to see the driver already down the stairs and driving away in the van. I've also have had Larger packages being leaned up my door so when I open it the package would fall down on me.
I avoid USP for these very reasons! If the shipping was free or below 5 dollars I would bother with a review. However the shipping cost more than my Supplies and I had waited all day for it to arrive so I can do errands and it ends up being out for a hour with no indication that it was there until my roommate comes home from work
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree