TXU Energy iThermostat — Can't get them to come out!!!
Rcvd a notice from TXU about possibly saving money by replacing thermostats - called the number and was placed on a list for callback. Waited...nothing...in one week I called 3 times and emailed (thru their website) 3 times that I would like to set up an appt for someone to come and give me an estimate for replacing the thermostats. I had to hang up on the last rep I spoke with because I did not understand what she was saying.
I'm going to shop around this weekend and get some prices and change providers; this company has gone from bad to worse in the 10 years I've known them.
More TXU Energy iThermostat Complaints & Reviews
- TXU Energy - TXU is one utility to stay way far away from! 
- TXU Energy - Switched to wrong plan! 
- TXU Energy & TXU Delivery - Incredibly poor service 
- TXU Energy - Scam and cheating 
- TXU - iThermostat 
- TXU - incentives to not switch deceptive 
- TXU Energy - Customer Service 
- TXU Energy & Oncor - Billing/Service 
- TXU Energy - Rude sales people
- TXU Energy - billing problems