TXU Energy iThermostat / Can't get them to come out!!!

1 lm0610@aol.comPlano TX, TX, United States Review updated:

Rcvd a notice from TXU about possibly saving money by replacing thermostats - called the number and was placed on a list for callback. Waited...nothing...in one week I called 3 times and emailed (thru their website) 3 times that I would like to set up an appt for someone to come and give me an estimate for replacing the thermostats. I had to hang up on the last rep I spoke with because I did not understand what she was saying.

I'm going to shop around this weekend and get some prices and change providers; this company has gone from bad to worse in the 10 years I've known them.

Li

Comments

• Bl
      3rd of Aug, 2009

Why didn' t you just do it online? I got an online form that let me pick from 8-Noon or from Noon-5p.m. for them to come out. didn't even need to call a number...

• Re
      8th of May, 2010

Did they finally do it> does it lower your will?

• Re
      8th of May, 2010

Does it lower you bill? Sorry

• Do
      14th of Jul, 2010

its works i guess ...but the internet feature that allows you to control your settings online never worked for me... well it did for about a week and i called 5 times to get someone to come out to fix it and never did and i have had mine for almost a year so other than that it works fine...