Spire Energy (formerly Alagasco) Logo

Spire Energy (formerly Alagasco)

Having problems with Spire Energy (formerly Alagasco)?

+1 800 893 1045 (Customer Service)
+1 314 342 0500 (General Enquiries)
20 20th Street South
Birmingham, Alabama
Send General Correspondence To
700 Market St., St. Louis, MO 63101

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Spire Energy (formerly Alagasco).

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 09, 2020

Spire Energy (formerly Alagasco) — reconnecting service

On 1/7/2020 I missed my payment, the next morning I paid my past due. While I was out picking up the kids I...

Oct 04, 2018

Spire Energy (formerly Alagasco) — over charged

Account: [protected] I have been complaining about my bill being too high and consistently having charge...

Spire Energy (formerly Alagasco) billing

Spire has continuously lied to me about my account. They have overcharged me from the time the switch was made with them from Alagasco. I have called 3 times over the course of 6 months inquiring about my bill. I have been lied to each time I called asking customer service why my bill is continuously increasing even in the summer with the budget. I absolutely hate Spire service. I never had these problems with Alagasco. Spire company is absolutely horrible.

Spire Energy (formerly Alagasco) — turned gas off

I have been paying my Alagasco bill on time every month and this month my bill came through text message and...

Alagasco — Disconnection

My gas was disconnected on Thursday FEB. 09, 2017 after coming home with my wife from GA. Cancer center, we...

Alagasco — payment

I Always make my payment on time or before it due. On may 3, 2014 I put two twenty and one ten inside there...

AlagascoThis is absolutely assanine

We went to set up new service at our local Alagasco (Selma) only to find out they no longer have a customer service. They gave us a fax number to send our rental agreement and copy of our drivers license. No specific person to send it to, just fax it. I call about 30 minutes later to follow up to make sure they had received. The lady could not help. She said it would take 1-2 days for "the department" to "process my fax" and they would give us a call. She could not tell me if my fax was received! Here it is Friday and no call. We called to follow up and guess what, they had NOT processed our request for connection. It has been below freezing, no heat, no hot water! Can you imagine how comfortable it has been with young children crowded in one bedroom with a small space heater and boiling water for a bath? I guess Alagasco do whatever they want, without a care in the world because they know we have no other options. This is absolutely assanine!

• Am
        ammyhuliqin Apr 02, 2012

or so many years, Gucci style is rage in the worldwide. You should never question about it. Its fashion wind goes over every corner of our world.We all know that The entire world’s Most Prestigious Brand, right? Just because of this, new designer fashion Gucci bags becomr rage. We have a gucci collection on http://www.louisvuitton30.com/Gucci handbags fashion are all the trend nowadays; however the Hermes Red Handbag nevertheless continues to be a highly sought after handbag around the globe.

AlagascoThe people managing Alagasco are bloodsuckers, they cannot be called human beings

Alagasco (God knows why) stopped withdrawing money from my bank some months ago. I wrote them emails (never returned) and made phone calls (never returned) to inquire about the issue. Since I had enrolled in paper less bills, it turned that I was not receiving paper bills either; instead, an email with that read "click here to see your bill" but there was nowhere to click. I could not log in into my online account since I did not remember my password and ID, did not have any paper or URL where to retrieve my account number either, and they did not answer the phone.

All and all, they cut my gas service, now they want me to pay a reconnection fee of $50 plus $179 security deposit just in case my service is cut out again. Since they left a note with a telephone number that I could actually call, i complained to them. The person on the other side of the phone told me that it was not her fault, that she would be making much more money with all the reconnection fees and security deposits, but that Alagasco would not reconnect the service without that money.

I told them that I would live happier and better without Alagasco. The people managing Alagasco are bloodsuckers, they cannot be called human beings. The law of Kharma will inevitably fall upon their backs.

Alagasco — Company unwillingness to assist customer after disconnect

Rude agents - and the way Alagasco treats their customers that have had service with them for many years and...

AlagascoProviding false information to get money

I made a call to ALAGASCO spook to Cassandra and her supervisor Rivera. I was assured that if I made a payment before the end of business day that my services would not be interrupted. Yet my services were interrupted and now they are telling me that I have to pay a reconnect fee and a down payment. Therefore I have now been lied to by two people. Then I called back and talked to three different people and nothing was resolved. Not only was it not resolved I have been told that there guarantee was no good and met nothing because they could not contact their employ in the field to stop the cut of process. While the gentlemen that were here disconnecting the service, they informed my husband that he had a phone that customer service could contact him on. So I don't understand who does not know how to do their job or just doesn't know the correct information. When it is winter and people have to have the service and why they will say one thing and another happen.

Alagasco — Horrible cust service & crooked business

I paid the "past due" amount on my bill ONLINE because for some reason I do not receive statements in any...

AlagascoBad customer service

We went to set up new service at our local Alagasco (Selma) only to find out they no longer have a customer service. They gave us a fax number to send our rental agreement and copy of our drivers license. No specific person to send it to, just fax it. I call about 30 minutes later to follow up to make sure they had received. The lady could not help. She said it would take 1-2 days for "the deparment" to "process my fax" and they would give us a call. She could not tell me if my fax was received! Here it is Friday and no call. We called to follow up and guess what, they had NOT processed our request for connection. It has been below freezing, no heat, no hot water! Can you imagine how comfortable it has been with young children crowded in one bedroom with a small space heater and boiling water for a bath? I guess Alagasco do whatever they want, without a care in the world because they know we have no other options. This is absolutley assanine!

• Jr
              jrquick Aug 21, 2018

Three times in less than a year my gas was cut off without any warning or reason. Twice THEIR auto pay system failed and once they neglected to transfer service even though I submitted a notice online. If it wasn't for their unfair monopoly then I would never use this corrupt organization again.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices