TXU Energy / Switched to wrong plan!
TXU called me on Jan. 31, 2008 and informed that the plan that I was on, Flex Protect, was being discontinued and they needed to switch me to another plan. The plan they suggested replacing the plan I was on is called Flex Protect Plus. They also wanted to tell me about their Market Edge plan which is a plan that floats w/the market prices. I agreed to switch to the new Flex Protect plan and was imfactic that I did not want to be on a plan where the prices float w/the market.
When I received my Feb. bill they had switched me to the market edge plan. On Feb 13 I called and asked TXU's customer service to put me on the plan I had agreed to.
When I received my Mar. bill they still had not moved me to the plan I had agreed so I called again. This time I was informed that the Flex Protect plan was not available to me because I had not switched to it when they called me in Jan. and further that I had not called them in Feb. I informed them that I felt they had overcharged me by approx. $50 both months and that if they didn't switch me to the plan I had agreed to that they would be losing my business. I don't appreciate their telephone clerk and the supervisor that I spoke with after her calling me a liar, which they both did.
More TXU Energy Complaints & Reviews
- TXU Energy - TXU is one utility to stay way far away from! 
- TXU Energy & TXU Delivery - Incredibly poor service 
- TXU Energy - Scam and cheating 
- TXU - iThermostat 
- TXU Energy - Fraud and scam! 
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - txu a/c heat protection
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - I received a bonus gift card, and I was unable to use it. I have tried at least 15 times to get info on their recorded line.
- [Resolved] TXU Energy - Extrem bill charges to the account 
- [Resolved] TXU Energy - TXU Energy Did Not Honor 3% Cash Back Loyalty Reward 
- [Resolved] TXU - COMMENTS