Trend Micro / Pc-cillin Internet Security 14 Antivirus Software / refused to refund my money

On Jan. 12, 07, I ordered their “PC-cillin Internet Security 14 Antivirus Software” from this company on-line. It was a 3 year service contract for $99.00. My credit card was charged this amount the next day. After repeated failed attempts to install this product on my computer I decide I no longer needed/wanted this software and asked for a full refund. Since that time I have been given the worst run-around that I have ever experienced. This company refuses to refund my money and has not contacted me since my last request on May 17, 2007.

Sincerely,
Ronald Martin

Ro

Comments

• Je
      8th of Feb, 2008

I have had a similar experience, except I was able to download the software. Less than 2 months later I had a debilitating virus on my computer and had to restore my computer to its factory settings (wiping out everything on my computer). I immediately downloaded McAfee (and have no problems since), and contacted TrendMicro (by email) explaining what happened and asked for a refund. Over two months passed and I did not hear back, so I emailed them again. I got an email back saying they would look into the matter. Then, another month and a half passed with no word. I complained again, and this time got an email back stating they could not refund my money since my complaint was after 30 days from purchasing the software. BUT, they did offer to help me download the software! Are they KIDDING? Like I would be that stupid to want to go through that hassle and put my computer at risk all over again. CONSUMER BEWARE!