Trend Micro / Pc-cillin Internet Security 14 Antivirus Software / refused to refund my money
On Jan. 12, 07, I ordered their “PC-cillin Internet Security 14 Antivirus Software” from this company on-line. It was a 3 year service contract for $99.00. My credit card was charged this amount the next day. After repeated failed attempts to install this product on my computer I decide I no longer needed/wanted this software and asked for a full refund. Since that time I have been given the worst run-around that I have ever experienced. This company refuses to refund my money and has not contacted me since my last request on May 17, 2007.
More Trend Micro / Pc-cillin Internet Security 14 Antivirus Software Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - doubled billed 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - unlawful charges for a product I did not order 
- DRI*Trend Software - incorrect billing 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - erroneous charge on my credit card 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - billed credit card without authorization 
- Trend Micro - double billing
- Trend Micro - the different pricing on email and the website.
- Trend Micro - antivirus program 
- Trend Micro - maximum security 
- Tri*Trend Micro - unauthorized credit card charges