Trend Micro Antivirusdouble charge and unable to install

S

After many Ad pop-ups telling I had 39 virus to get rid of, I decided to go ahead and buy the item.
10/9/08

For some reason, that I still do not know, no change was taking place; I thought that maybe I did not do
something right while trying to install; so I went ahead and did the same thing again on 10/30/08.

No luck with my second trial.

RESULT: I was charged double in my credit card and still I was not even able to make it work in my
computer. So I had to buy a Norton Antivirus 2009 in Office Max.

I think those charges should be removed from my card for those two reasons.I'm willing to answer any
question

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices