Trend Micro Antivirus — double charge and unable to install
After many Ad pop-ups telling I had 39 virus to get rid of, I decided to go ahead and buy the item.
For some reason, that I still do not know, no change was taking place; I thought that maybe I did not do
something right while trying to install; so I went ahead and did the same thing again on 10/30/08.
No luck with my second trial.
RESULT: I was charged double in my credit card and still I was not even able to make it work in my
computer. So I had to buy a Norton Antivirus 2009 in Office Max.
I think those charges should be removed from my card for those two reasons.I'm willing to answer any
More Trend Micro Antivirus Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - doubled billed
- DRI*Trend Software - incorrect billing
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - unlawful charges for a product I did not order
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - erroneous charge on my credit card
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - I did not order this product
- Trend Micro - Membership
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.commnus - charged account without authorization
- Chk Card Pur Dri*trend Micro Minnetonka MN - unauthorized charges
- Trend Micro Antivirus - doppio pagamento
- Trend Micro - product sucks